Chapter two

Sorry I kinda of died for more than half a year, I've been really busy with school and sports so I haven't had time but I'll try to continue the story to the best of my ability!
_____________________________

I woke up to someone shaking me, so opened my eyes and saw the culprit was non other than Irene. Irene had a giant smile on her face as if the most exciting and most amazing thing just happened, so I looked at her with a confused and tired expression basically saying 'why did you wake me up so damn early.'

Irene smiled and said "Her majesty would like to see you in the throne room, it's important!" I quickly got up to get dressed as Irene was picking an outfit I did my hair into a half up half down look. Irene was able to find an elegant white gown with all sorts of lace designs on it to show purity and elegance. She got me dresses and walked down the freezing halls towards the throne room, as we approached I felt my mood getting brighter because for some reason I felt I was about to get the most surprising and exciting news I've had since my acceptance as the hidden fatui member.

      I opened the doors to the throne room with a huge smile on my face, Irene smiled down at me like a mother would, as I walked into the the room I greeted my mother figure the Tsaritsa, she smiled at me with a look that gave 'it's time.' I widened my eyes in shock knowing what this meeting was going to be about and then a huge smile was plastered on my face.

"I see you figured what this meeting is about?" Anastasia said with a gentle smile on her face.

"I really get to meet them! Like actually meet them?!" I said with excitement. I haven't felt this excited since my 400th birthday when I got a beautiful sapphire necklace. I jumped around for little bit squealing like a little girl, Anastasia then came down from the throne to give me a hug so I would would calm down.

"The next meeting is in a few hours, so get ready to introduce yourself, and don't feel recourse because if they try something they will be dealing with me." Her majesty said while the room's temperature started to drop.

"Okay your excellency I shall prepare to meet my co-workers," I spoke with a small giggle in my voice "and don't worry I can beat them up myself if they try to undermine my authority." I said as my aura got dark from my indirect threat towards the harbingers.

As I made it to my room with Irene behind me so I could get dressed for the big event. I chose to go with something more dark instead of the pure white I was currently wearing, so I changed into a navy blue and black dress, as well as re-doing my long white hair into a Dutch braid.

_____________________________

When I finally got done it was time to go to the meeting, I was kind of nervous since this was the first time I would be meeting new people in almost 400 years. Irene knocked on my door saying it was time to go to the meeting room, so I got up and exited my room and started walking down the halls.

_____________________________
Childe's POV

Her majesty had called us into meeting today saying was very important because we were going to have a new member, the only questions I had in head were how strong would they be and what rank since it's been a while since a new member joined, me being the last one to join.

I could here the quiet sound of walking outside the meeting doors, and then it came to abrupt pause. When the person stopped walking everyone in the room stopped talking and turned the door waiting for it to open. When the door opened we saw a maid and little girl looking to be the age of 7 or 8, my eyes widened in surprise and whispered to myself saying "this can't be the new member."

As the girl walked in the room her majesty greeted the girl saying "Welcome y/n I see you were finally able to arrive" Her majesty said with a tone of pride.

"Yes it took me a while to get the room, but I am here." The girl supposedly named y/n said sounding like her and the Tsaritsa were close friends.

I could hear a small gasp from Columbina, and a small whisper saying "Her majesty can't be serious." from Dottore. I was almost sad for the little girl since I know this occupation is not for the light hearted, but there is nothing I could do about it what was done was done.

When the girl y/n stood by her majesty side she finally introduced herself.

_____________________________
Your POV

I finally reached my mother figures side and was about to introduce myself until I felt the tension for all the harbingers, so I sucked in a breath and began to speak

"Hello, I am y/n, and I will be working with you guys for many years to come," I felt less nervous once I said my name feeling more confidant to go on "I am the first harbinger but I have been kept away until needed, after the death of Rosalyne her majesty felt it was finally time to bring me out of hiding," I took a breath and continued "I have been in this castle for over 500 years but have been told to keep myself quite until the time was right, and you could guess this is that right time, Pierro was your mock leader but I'm the real deal and from now on you come to me, and don't think just because I look 8 I am weak because I am just or even more powerful as Pierro." I finished the air in the room dropped exponentially from my indirect threat. I could feel everyone sweat drop from my introduction, and it kind of made me giggle to myself and their dumb founded looks.

"Please treat her with respect, if you I hear that any of your undermined her authority you will be dealing me personally." The Tsaritsa said with a sugary sweet smile on her face as she looked at every single one of the harbingers. " You may go y/n I need to have a private discussion with them." Anastasia said with a general smile moving her head towards the door, so left but not without giving a curtsy to my co-workers, and though to myself this was going to be fun.