Heartbeat Lullabies 💭 Tanner

The cozy living room was filled with the soft glow of the evening sun as you laid your head on Tanners soft chest. As your head rested gently on his chest, you were slowly lulled to sleep by the rhythmic sound of his steady heartbeat. The peacefulness of the moment embraced you both, cocooning you in a world of warmth and tenderness.

You could feel his fingers delicately tracing soothing patterns on your back, a gentle caress that sent pleasant shivers down your spine. He would occassionally bring his other hand up to run his fingers through your hair, to which you would hum in content, the sound earning a soft smile from Tanner. In that quiet space, you shared an unspoken connection, where words were unnecessary as your hearts beat in synchrony.

The rise and fall of his chest created a comforting rhythm as you drifted off to sleep. Your eyes fluttered closed, and you let out another contented sigh, feeling completely at ease in his embrace. His arms held you securely, protectively, as if he never wanted to let you go.

Time seemed to stand still as you enjoyed the serenity of the moment. You could feel the gentle rise and fall of his breathing as you finally rested your eyelids and allowed sleep to overcome your tired body.

In that shared space, the world outside faded away, leaving only the two of you and the comforting intimacy you shared. It was a moment of pure bliss, where worries dissolved and only love remained. You knew that in his arms, you were safe, cherished, and loved unconditionally.

After about an hour, you were gently pulled from your peaceful slumber, still held in the arms of the one who brought you comfort and happiness. You groaned, stretching your legs slightly.

"You alright, doll?" He asked in a soft tone, gently moving a few pieces of hair out of your face as he turned his neck to get a better view of your sleepy face.

You gazed up at him, struggling to hold your heavily eyelids open until you finally met his dark eyes. He smiles gently, "Love your bed head, so cute," he teased. You just smiled lazily and rested your head against his chest again.

🎼 🎼 🎼

380 Words