Carnival Kisses 💭 Softwilly

You and Nick had been friends for what seemed like an eternity. The two of you had grown up together, sharing countless memories and adventures. However, as you entered your teenage years, something began to shift. Feelings that had been dormant for so long started to stir, and the once comfortable friendship began to feel like something more.

It was a warm summer evening when Nick invited you to go to the carnival with him. You were so excited, hoping tonight would be the night you'd grow the balls to tell him how you feel. As you enetered, the colorful lights, cheerful music, and sweet smell of cotton candy filled the air as you wandered through the crowd by Nicks side.

You laughed and played games, winning stuffed animals for each other as souvenirs. As the night grew darker, you found yourselves standing near a ferris wheel. Its giant, spinning silhouette against the starry sky seemed to beckon you closer to Nick. He glanced towards you, deep in thought.

"Hey, there's something I've been wanting to tell you," Nick said, his voice filled with nervous excitement. "These past few months I've been starting to feel some feelings towards you... like romantic kind of feelings." He explained awkwardly.

Your eyes widened, and a blush crept across your cheeks. With a small smile, you replied, "Nick, I've been feeling the same way. I'm so glad you said something."

The weight of your emotions lifted, leaving you feeling lighter and more connected than ever before. Nick took your hand and led you towards the ferris wheel, where the two of you were soon seated in a small, swaying carriage. As you ascended higher into the night sky, a mixture of anticipation and nervousness filled the air.

Finally, at the peak of its ascent, the ferris wheel paused, giving you an uninterrupted view of the twinkling lights below. The moment felt magical, as if time stood still just for the two of you. In that suspended instant, Nick turned to you.

Your eyes sparkled, your heart racing. Slowly, he leaned in, your lips drawing closer until they met in a gentle, tender kiss. It was a moment of pure bliss, your first kiss filled with the promise of a love yet to unfold.

When you finally seperated, your eyes met his. The carnival below continued to bustle with excitement, but you were lost in your own little world. It was a world where friendship and love had collided, forming a bond that would forever change your lives.

As the ferris wheel descended, you held Nick's hand tightly. As you stepped off the ferris wheel, hand in hand, you couldn't help but smile at him, knowing that your first kiss with him was just the beginning of a beautiful love story waiting to unfold.

🎡🎡🎡

470 Words