~♡4th update♡~

Hello everyone.

So there's a few things here I'd like to talk abou and I hope you take the time out of your day to read it you enjoy my shots.

First, something I'd like to address are very specific requests I've been getting personally, I won't call people out here obviously, but there are a few things that I genuinely don't feel comfortable writing about.

Here is the list.

Scat.
(Coprophilia)

Feet.
(Podophilia)

Sex with dead bodies.
(Necrophilia)

Sex with under age people. (Pedophilia/Hebephilia)

Vore
(Vorarephilia)

I'm not saying people have actually suggested these, but I have beened asked to write some stuff very similar to the following above.

Secondly, Please do NOT ask for personal requests. I want my work to be public, I will never be writing anything just for you to read alone. For these stories are meant to fill the needs and wants of those who play Dead By Daylight. And what if I write you something and someone else is sorta into that? That's just not fair, so please requests here on this shot.

Thirdly, I would like to try to start writing same sex shots. Male on Male, Woman on Woman, you know. I have never wrote anything to do with same gender sex. But I have seen a few requests for specifically LGTBQ+ shots, and I always aim to please.
So those will be open now!

Lastly, I am still writing. Although it may not seem like it. I promise I am.
I am actually bouncing between shots and, just cuz I like you all so much, I'll tell you what you can expect to see.

Deathslinger, where the reader is a criminal.

Trickster, where the reader is a fashion designer.

Jake, where the reader has run away with him in the forest.

Trapper shot rework

Michael Myers shot rework

Wesker part 2

Ghostface part 2 rework

Those are ones that are 100% guaranteed to come out eventually.

And of course, I still have ones on mind that I have not started yet.

Oni,

Knight,

Legion, Frank (most likely not to happen but we'll see)

And I have received some, interesting requests for killers that I genuinely didn't expect to see requests for.

Dredge and Singularity.

Now those are ones that I have zero clue where to start.

But that's all, I haven't abandoned you all. And I don't plan on to without a proper goodbye.

Once again, LGBTQ+ requests are NOW OPEN!! Feel free to leave your requests here, or at the very first chapter of this story.

Thank you all for the support, and I'll see your comments in my future shots.

Ta-tah 💕