Ambition || Mastermind (LGBTQ+)

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Warnings and Details

Pre-Entity
Reader is a male

---
Note from yours truly.

This is my first attempt at writing same gender sex. I was not sure how to approach this, or write the sexy parts themselves. So please, if there is anything to critique, please tell me.

Enjoy my boys ♡

(Any gender can read this shot dw)

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

You pat your chest down nervously as you walk up the stairs, Captain Wesker wished to speak with you in his office.

You where just getting ready to go home for the night with a couple of your fellow rookies, when your name was called over the station speakers.

You had a feeling you where trouble.

You turn the hallway to his office section, his office was in the main S.T.A.R.S office, so you unfortunately would be noticed by a few higher uppers.

A young lady who was the first desk stops you by extending her arm.

"What are you doing here Rookie?" She spoke, standing up from her desk. You stop in your tracks.

"Uh, Captain Wesker wanted to speak to me."  You nervously said.

Her intense expression changes to a calm and happy expression. "Oh you're him! Yeah, he's in his office right now, right there."

You look to your left and see a door with the name A.W on the foggy window.

"Oh, thanks." You say to the woman, she nods her head and starts to the other woman beside her.

"This Rookie is about to get his ass beat."

"Tsk, I know right shut it, shh!"

The two girls laugh. You attempt to ignore them as your shaky hand reaches for the meatal door nob.

"Shouldn't I knock?" You whisper to yourself. You where so nervous, this was your Captain. You could be in serious trouble, Wesker wasn't meant to be fucked around with.

You knock on the door.

"Come in." He speaks on the other side of the door.

You quietly exhale. "Okay.." You whisper, as you open the door.

His office is slightly dark, a single lamp lights up his office, he sits in his desk, looking over some papers, his glasses on.

"Sit." He demands, not looking up from his papers. You shut the door behind yourself and start to walk towards the leathery seat in front of his desk.

You place you hands on arm rests as you take your seat against the chair. Hearing the faint sound of people walking outside his office, heading home.