5

Noah unlocked the front door to your guys' apartment complex as you both tried to sneak in as quietly as possible as to not wake anybody up AKA your guys' mother and your little brother.

Noah quietly shuts the door as soon as you step foot into the house as you guys tried to sneak around the house to get your things but then the Walkie-Talkie went off on the table of the kitchen.

"Yo is that you two Sonic and Shadow?" Your little brother says as you both look at each other and your eyes soften.

Noah grabs the walkie-talkie before speaking into it.

"What are you doin' up tails?" Noah says softly into the radio responding to your guys' little brother almost immediately.

"I can't sleep." He says softly back into the Walkie-Talkie he had as Noah and you looked at each other and both nodded toward each other in an unspoken agreement.

☆☆☆

You held the ice pack on your little brothers hand softly sitting down on his bed while he laid down.

"Ts' to hot?" You asked worriedly looking up at your little brother's face as he shook his head no.

"Hey you playin' that game to much, give it a rest yknow what I'm sayin' so yo hand can take a break..." Noah spoke up getting cut off by Kris.

"I'm gonna beat it." He said determined looking at Noah.

Noah and you looked at him softly before speaking.

"Our moneys on you bro, we don't quit." You both said as a soft smile made its way to your lips.

"Cmon get some sleep." Noah said as Kris listened laying his head down on the soft pillow.

"Yo listen uh, we gotta, we gotta head out for a while and I don't know when we're gonna be back." Noah said as you looked away pursing your lips sadly.

"Why?" Kris said as a soft frown graced his features when he heard what Noah had said, his eyes quickly switching between you two.

As you were about to open your mouth to explain, you guys all see a bright light blinding you guys as you sigh irritated.

"Mirage." You mumbled as you got up and walked off to the window opening it glaring at mirage.

"Yo what the fuck." Noah mumbled also getting up and looking out the window with you.

"No stop, stop, please, please, turn it off, turn it off." Mirage said frantically hitting the lights trying to get them to shut off.

"What is wrong with you, I told you to sit tight." Noah seethed out angrily at the tall grey and blue robot.

"I'm tryna turn it off, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Mirage apologized profusely still trying to get his lights to shut off.

"Is that a robot?" Kris said sitting up from his bed staring at Mirage.

"No, no, no, no, go, go back to bed." Noah and you spoke frantically looking back at Mirage quickly.

"Yo shut it off." Noah yelled quietly at him.

"Im trying I can't." He said frantically back, saying something about hot wiring and messing up his lights.

Your brother Kris stood up and walked toward the window "I've got the bat."

"Yo chill, gimmie that." You said as you quickly snatched the wooden baseball bat out of his hand and putting it somewhere.

"Yo did he say bat?" Mirage questioned worriedly.

"Your gonna wake up mom." You whispered toward him as you and Noah went to go put it away.

You two peeked your head out and see Kris climb out the window onto the fire escape.