Re-Adjustment

|| Intro || 

Nothing new, for now.

It had been a week since Nimona left, Ballister and Ambrosius were up watching movies for the past couple nights, just trying to work on their relationship and such. Since they didn't get to have a lot of time together recently. Ballister hated it, but he still had the feeling that he couldn't trust Ambrosius, he kept telling himself that it was over, Ambrosius promised he'd defend him from now on, so why was he questioning it? Ballister shrugged it off, heading to his room after Ambrosius left for he store not too long ago. He took a nap, a pretty long nap. Not because he was tired, but because he was bored, and now that there wasn't a hyper Nimona to bug him every two seconds, that was pretty normal now. About an hour later, Ballister is woken up by the sound of jingling keys, and the turn of a doorknob. 

Ballister sits up and sees Ambrosius with a serious and concerned look on his face. He puts a hand on Ambrosius', "What's on your mind?" He asks, in a soft tone. Ambrosius responds, "I-....I should just show you. I'm guessing you haven't heard yet, since you look sleepy and haven't told me about this first." Ballister looks confused as Ambrosius takes out his phone and shows Ballister thousands of videos talking about the two's relationship, someone had photo and video evidence of the two being lovey-dovey together. Some people were supportive, some people were surprised, some people still didn't forgive Ballister and said he wasn't good enough for Ambrosius, but whatever the public opinion was, the public was obsessed. 

"How....how did they get these videos..?" Ballister questioned, still shocked. "I don't know, Bal. But, just know that it doesn't matter what they say about us.." Ambrosius puts a hand on Ballister's waist. "Because I love you, and that's all that matters." Ballister nods and nuzzles his head into Ambrosius' neck, Ambrosius laughs and lays back, cuddling with Ballister quietly. Or, as quiet as can be when two phones are blowing up with notifications because of a certain rumor. Ballister enjoys the comforting silence, with Ambrosius, everything was comforting to him. 

However, Ballister spoke up out of boredom, "should we...announce it? Or, just let them think this is just a rumor?" Ambrosius turns, "I'd like to tell them. The only reason I never told anyone about us is because we haven't 'officially' gotten together since very recently. And I didn't know if you wanted something serious or if I was rushing you if I told people before we had the talk. I just wanted you to know that. But, yeah. If you're ready now, I will tell the whole world about us." Ballister looks at him lovingly, Ambrosius looks at him with a raised eyebrow "what?" 

Ballister says in the same soft tone and hugs him, "I love you" Ambrosius pets Ballister's head and says "I love you too" The two spend the night discussing how to go about displaying they're relationship in public, there was a voice in Ballister's head the entire night, saying things like, "First off, you don't deserve him. You're not worth it. Second off, he's just tricking you. How do you know he really will defend you if anyone accuses you of murder again? Don't trust him. He doesn't love you, Ballister."