2. decide

Taehyung's pov:-

(Saturday night)

I was studying in my room when mom called me downstairs for dinner.

mom : my child I know that studying is good but sometimes you should take a break for a while.

i know she is worried for my health.

me : I know mumma but i have a test on Monday and the assignment is also due. (pout)

when dad come in dinning table with a warm smile on his face then, hug me i also hug him tightly actually i got just a little time to spend with my family

dad : how is your studies going, is everything fine in your college.

I got a little nervous after hearing this but still say with a fake smile on my face that-

me : yes dad, everything is fine studies are going well and in college they all treat me very well.

dad : you know that i always wish the best for you.

me : i know you know you are best dad in the world.

dad : if i decide something for you, it will be for your own good right (i nodded) will you listen to me first then whatever your decision is, we will accept it okay ?

i can sense that something is serious because dad is fun loving guy he rarely talk with me in serious mood.

me : dad, just tell me already what is it ?

dad : do you know my old friend come to my house yesterday to ask for the your hand for their son I have met his son, he is very culturated, respect elders and yes he does not talk much but you don't need to say yes immediately, once you meet him when you will tell me your decision comfortably.

I don't have any big dream about marriage that my future husband will treat me like a queen, no I just want him to respect me and I don't even have a boyfriend nor do I like anyone so there is no harm in meeting him once, right ?

me : I am okay with it dad but I just want to meet him before I decide.

dad : don't worry son I will try to talk my friend and we will arrange your meeting okay.

me : okay dad now let's have dinner I am hungry.

on the other hand
No one's pov:-

jungkook lives in his own separate apartment that he brought himself unlike in a mention, he does not live with his family because he wants to be alone.

jungkook change his clothes after eating dinner and stood on his balcony looking at the moon.
he just stare at the moon and speak.

jungkook : you happy there, leave me here alone.

he don't even know when a drop of ear come out of his eye, he come out of his thought when he hear the sound of doorbell he quickly cleaned his face and went to open the door.

he open the door and was a little surprises to see Mr and Mrs. jeon.
because his parents never come to meet him at night and today they come so he knows that they have to talk about something serious.

when Mrs Jeon see his son, she hug him and Cup his face with his right hand, kiss his forehead and ask him-

mrs. jeon : how are you my koo.

jungkook smile a little bit (not a bunny smile).

jungkook : I am fine mom how are you and are you guys here at this late, is something important

mr. jeon : Yes jungkook I have something important to tell you first but first let us come in.

jungkook : oh yes please come in I am sorry I forget to ask.

Mr and Mrs Jeon settle themselves in a couch and face his son and mr. jeon spoke.

mr. jeon : sir I know that it is not easy to forget whatever you saw and what happened to you but holding on to that incident is also not right.

jungkook : dad what are you saying I don't understand anything

Mr jeon : you know very well what I want to say don't you (sad voice).

jungkook : if you have come to talk about marriage when please go away.

mr. jeon : what if I don't go, you will leave this apartment just like you left the mansion.

Jungkook did not say anything because he knows that his father is telling the truth, this was also one of the reason for his leaving the mansion.

mrs. jeon : how long my child how long you keep punishing yourself ? if not about yourself when think about us how can we see the suffering of our child like this, I-I-I c a nn't se-e youu li-kke this in such a condition(sobbing), I want to see your real big smile on your face I miss you smile I miss your mischief behaviour I miss you so much and not only me your joonie hyung and jinie also miss you so much (silently crying).

jungkook can't see his mom crying like this, so he just hug is mom and said-

jungkook : mom please don't cry I will do as you say you want to see my marriage right, okay when I am ready for marriage.

mrs. jeon : *immediately stop crying* really my son (with a big smile)

jungkook : yes mom.

mrs. jeon hug his son and wink at mr. jeon, then she pull off from hug and kisses kook cheeks.

mrs. jeon : thank you so much son.

jungkook : but mom i want to meet her before marriage.

mr. jeon : not her, him

jungkook : okay i don't have any problem

mr. jeon : I'll call tomorrow my friend to arrange your meeting with his son.

*I have decided to get married but it does not mean that I will agree to this marriage I will ask him to stay away from my life because it's just forced marriage*
jungkook thinks.

A/N :-
don't worry taekook meet in next part i promise but if you guys like this then don't forget to like ☺️
hope u like this.

A/N :- don't worry taekook meet in next part i promise but if you guys like this then don't forget to like ☺️hope u like this

koo don't do this i almost got a heat attack 😭😭

but guys koo is coming

actually I'm ot7 but koo is my 4ever bias
who is your bias.

this cover is good or i need to change?