KAMEN RIDER AND PRECURE ALL STAR NEW STAGE PART 3!

Back with saber and smile precure, on top of a large building, saber and smile precure stood on the roof, looking out over the city that was now covered with dark clouds. All looked upon the scene with eyes filled with fear and concern.

March:that girl said fusion was her friends, didn't she?

Peace:was that true?

Beauty:even of it is, we have to do something.

Saber:happy, did you tell me about that girl name ayumi?

Happy:yes!why?

Saber:because she have wonder ride book on her hands!

Sunny(surprise):what? How did she have wonder ride book?

Saber:i don't know.maybe, Someone give wonder ride book.

Cure happy looked back out over the city, worried for ayumi.

RESET

A deep voice resounded throughout the city. The smile precure and saber gasped as they all looked to the sky.

RESET

Sliver stream of goo started coming out and moving into the sky from all over the city.

RESET

from a bird eye view, it kinda looked lik big clouds of slivery smoke making it's way into the sky. It came out of building, sidewalks, even the sea.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, fu-chan was floating up to the tallest tower in the city, the one it and ayumi saw just earlier that day. When it reached the top, fu-chan gave off a bright light. People looked up and started screaming as sliver blobs floated over towards the light from the top of the tower.

The blobs suddenly started attaching themselves to anything in their way. People, animals, children, tall building, it didn't matter. The blobs would absorb the things, grow and move on to the next thing as they swarmed onto the light. Suddenly, they all broke apart, moving away from the light to do it's dirty work.

Fu-chan was from the top of it's perch.

Fu-chan:reset!reset!reset the school.

A few blobs attached themselves to the school building, absorbing it and erasing it from existence.

Reset the city

Blobs attached themselves to building all over the city, absorbing them before moving onto the next item that needed to be absorbed.

For ayumi sake, i will reset everything

from the ground, even more sliver blobs started coming out of everything and flew up into the sky to rejoin the other pieces.

Everyone was running away from the scene expect for ayumi and four other girls which ayumi did not notice. One woman bumped into ayumi, knocking her down. She quicky got back and kept running.

Ayumi(yelled):fu-chan!fu-chan!fu-chan.

Ayumi getting deeper and deeper into the crowd.

Ayumi bumped into two more people, but kept on going.

Ayumi:fu-chan!fu-chan.

Ayumi kept repeating it over and over, bumping into more and more people as she kept going back into yhe dangers of the city. When she finally made it out of the crowd, a wave oc sliver raised up, scaring her to the point that she couldn't move. She then felt a hand grab her wrist. She looked up to see a girl a little older than her with what she believe to be her three friends.