𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴀʟ ʜɪɢʜ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴊᴀꜱᴘᴇʀ,ɴᴇᴠᴀᴅᴀ

It was just a normal day in Jasper, a tiny town in the middle of the dessert in Nevada. Nothing really happened around here, not unless you counted gaint alien robots from space currently fighting a war. Lila Rossi didn't care about any of that, she was just here so that she could lure  ladybug here without her partner and help monarch achieve his goal of getting both of the miraculous's

As she stepped on the school ground she noticed 3 teenagers standing nearby. one of them had black hair and ocean blue eyes, the other one was shorter then the rest, had brownish hair and was wearing red glasses.

The only girl amoungst them looked like she was Japanese and had pink highlights on the bottom of her hair and brown eyes.

"Yo new girl!"

Lila quickly turned around and noticed the japanese girl was approaching her with a smile on her face.

She didn't have time for this nonsense about making friends, she just needed to fulfill her mission from monarch and lure ladybug to Jasper without her partner so that she could be defeated once and for all.

But she needed to not look suspicious so she reluctantly decided to just answer the japanese teen.

"Yes, thats's me of course" she said with a slight smirk.

The teen quickly motioned for her other 2 friends to come over.

"This Jack and Raf" she said as she pointed towards her 2 other friends "Oh and i'm Miko,nice to meet ya new girl!"

"It's wonderful to meet you Miko, my name is Lila and I moved here from Paris just a few days ago"

Miko's curiosity was attained when she heard that this girl was from Paris, the city of love!

"Wow that's so cool! what's it like in Paris?" Miko said with excitement in her voice

Lila gave her a smile "it's quite amazing actually the city is so peaceful and I have many friends back over there-" Lila quickly paused debating if she should tell them about Ladybug and Chatnoir. She quickly decided to just tell them because what could go wrong?

"We also have Ladybug and Chatnoir, the local superhero's of Paris" Lila reluctantly said because in truth she hated ladybug with all her guts, that's why she had teamed up with monarch and accepted this mission .

Jack's attention quickly turned to Lila and Miko "Superheros?" Jack said as he gave Lila a confused look.

"Ladybug and Chatnoir protect Paris from Monarch, a villain using the butterfly miraculous that creates villains from Akuma's to try and capture Ladybug and Chatnoir's miraculous" Lila said as she started walking towards the entrance of the school but stopping to say goodbye.

"I'll see you guys later"

As soon as Lila was out of their sight Jack stared at Miko and Raf "Guys, doesn't she give weird vibes?"
said Jack as the trio started walking towards the entrance of the school since classes were almost beginning.

"Dude what are you talking about?" Miko glared at Jack "Lila seems really nice and she's probably just nervous I mean it's her first day here."

"Whatever, you're probably right, I'm just exaggerating "

"Guys lets just head to class we don't wanna be late" Raf responded and the 3 teens walked in the school that read "Memorial High School"

As everyone was getting settled in class after the bell rang the teacher suddenly said that she had an announcement to make.

"Attention class we have a new student joining us from Paris for this school year, please make her welcome" the teacher said as she opened the door to let Lila in.

"My name is Lila Rossi And I'm a transfer student from Paris, it's a pleasure to meet you all" Lila said with a smile that looked looked deceptive if you were  really paying attention.

Everyone in all of her classes seemed to love Lila and her personality, which was exactly what she wanted. She needed to appear like a normal student and blend in so no one could suspect that she was working for a Supervillian.

Lila had turned out to have 2 classes with Miko,1 with Raf and they all had the same last period. As soon as school was ending she noticed Miko talking about how excited she was to go talk to someone called "Bulkhead."

She silently wondered who that could be but she just shrugged it off as some kind of nickname for one of Miko's other Friends.

As the bell finally rang everyone in the classroom shuffled out like a herd of wild animals eager to get out of school.

As Lila walked out she noticed Jack,Miko, and Raf getting into a pair of strange vehicles.

Raf was getting in a sleek and sporty Chevrolet Camaro. It had a vibrant yellow paint job with black racing stripes running along the hood, roof, and rear.

Jack was hopping on a sleek motorcycle that was a blue and silver Ducati 848 EVO sport bike. The bike had a streamlined and aerodynamic body, with a low profile and sleek contours. The blue paint scheme is accented with silver details.

Miko was getting into a green and black armored SWAT truck with a powerful and rugged design. it had features like a bulky frame, large wheels, and a distinctive front grille.It also looked like a monster truck.

Weird choice of vehicles if you were to ask Lila but was it even her problem? She was only here to complete Monarch mission to defeat ladybug, so she would have to act like a nice little innocent girl for while but hopefully not for too long.