2: How far??

Arohi walked down aisles of hospital with trembling hands...

She neared akshu's ward....an was about to open the door until she heard a familiar voice....

Why did you fake it akshu paal hogayi ho kya tum...??? It was her bade papas voice ....

Arohi closed her eyes and gripped the handle of the door very tight ....sh wanted to tell at him...yell at him that he was also equally responsible as manjari was....

She was about to rage open the door when heard a voice that she had never heard before.... It was that loud...

But she had heard it before ....

It's abhinavji it dawned upon her as her eyes widened in shock....

She immediately turned and stood beside the door....

Fir kya karna chahiye tha .....  His voices ecohed in the floor.....

One thing was sure he was not the calm abhinav she knew anymore....the storm of worries and thoughts had burst out in the wave of his emotions ....

Aapne kaha tha na abhir ka faisla court karegi....ab kar chuki hai.....kaha the app bade papa?? Kaha the??? Akshara shouted...

It was the first time in her life arohi had heard akshara speaking to her bade papa in such a loud tone...

Aap bas baathein karthe gay...aur Mera bacha mujhse chin Gaya.... Abhinav ji ne bola na bade papa ...ki abhir yeh court vo sab sehen nahi payenge....

Par nahi...ek bache ki zindagi se zyada apka ego matter Kiya......

If you were concerned this much about abhir and me why didn't you walk the talk??? Akshara yelled ..

Arohi gripped her dress all shivering.....

Although she knew akshara is fighting for her kid.....it felt after ages somebody was asking the right questions to her bade papa.....

Why can't you walk the talk....when he had?? Arohi's heart questioned silently....

The commotion inside the room continued ....

Ab bachha cheen Gaya ek maa se vo milna chathi isliye unhe yeh sab karna pada....abhinav finished supporting akshara...

Abhi se puch lete toh.....bade papa sang his words in a low tone...

Abhi bhi aapko abhimanyu se umeed hai?  Akshara asked.....wiping her tears....

Isme uski galati nahi hai...whatever happened ... happened because of manjariji.....Bade papa said slowly irritating the three....

Abhinav and akshara looked at each other all tongue tied...

Aapko patha hai bhaiji chathe toh unko mummy ji ko rok sakte the..... Abhinav said trying to put sense in him....

Arohi lips smirked a little as he overheard him....

Bade papa samaj Gaye toh baath hi kya hoti...arohi said to herself sarcastically.....

Akshara wiped her tears and stood from the bed abhinav immediately held her shoulders for support...

It's my fault bade papa that I trusted you with abhir's case...i should have taken things into my own hand....but noorries now I will...I will complete and become a lawyer and I will win the case ....akshara roared....

Beta I am with you bade papa said making one last attempt....

Rehne dijiye na ...hum abhir ki Mata pita Hain hum dekh lenge Abhinav said