Prologue(Short):Attack

UK,London
September 10th,2020

Mr.Davis is filming his wife and daughter on vacation in London.

Mrs.Davis: You got it? Are you recording? Okay. So,this is day 3 in London,and we're off.Sarah, tell daddy where we're going.

Sarah:We're going to Big Ben!

Mrs.Davis: That's right. Big Ben.Oh, there it is, sweetie. It's right there.

She points Sarah to the Big Ben in the background.

Mrs. Davis: Honey, are you getting this?

Davis walks closer. Sarah goes and spins around.

Sarah:Daddy, look over here!(laughs) Look at me, daddy!

Mrs.Davis:She is really hyper today. Sarah, don't go too far.

A Charity Worldwide truck drives from the right and parks at the corner ahead. Two men come out of the truck and run away from it. A flock of pigeons are standing on the sidewalk.

Sarah:Birds! Look, mommy, there's birds!

Sarah goes to chase the pigeons.

Mrs.Davis:That's your daughter. You know she gets that from you.

The truck explodes.The Davis family is killed.People scream as they run away in fear.The camera continues to record as green smoke pours out of the wreckage. The smoke looms over the camera and the recording stops.And cuts to a news channel.

British Male News Reporter:This is a emergancy broadcast,at 6:22 Greenwich Mean Time, chemical attacks were triggered across Britain with reports of the casualties recorded in the 1000's so far.

It cuts to a female news reporter who is wearing a gas mask as her camera man is filming rainbow six Operator's helping civilians

British Female News Reporter:Today has been called the one of the worst terror event in Britain history's.With a possible estimate of 5,798 dead by the end of this tragic attack.

The news then cuts off revealing it was coming from a TV screen as Colonel Scott,Miller commanding officer of CTRG and his superior named Daniel,Blackburn are currently in a call with their superiors in Nato.

Blackburn:Sir, we have two names linked to the attack.

?1:What's their names?

Miller:Khaled,Kadivar and Markus,Burns. Both of them are former Masks and they have the means to pull of this attack.

?1:Where are they now?

Blackburn:We have located Khaled in Berlin,Germany but his partner Markus has gone off the radar.we hope Khaled can lead us to him.

?1:When can you strike.

Blackburn:Just give the word and our boys will be their to take them down.

Mugshots of Khaled,Kadivar and Markus,Burns are shown on the television.

?1:Then bring them in Dead or Alive.

Miller:Yes sir,we have just the team.

Rainbow Six siege:CTRG