Part 1:Operation Hunter Killer

Rainbow Six Siege:CTRG Intro

Revan"Grim"Apollyon and Corrin"Ruler"Gray voices are heard.

Ruler:You sure we can trust this guy Grim?

Grim:Trust me he's an old friend,besides he owes me a favor or two.

A lighter is seen being lit.As Revan and Corrin are seen sitting in a bar and the song The Stroke by Billy Squier is heard playing across the bar.Corrin is holding a burning picture of Khaled,Javadi and throws it into an ashtray. A man in a suit with a black trench coat holding a police cap is seen approaching them.

Operation Hunter Killer
CTRG Group 16-Wraith
Berlin,Germany
September 12,2020

Police Chief:Revan.

Grim:Hans,glad you could join us this fine lady here is Ruler.

Ruler:(to Hans)We clear to move on the target?

(Hans):(to Ruler)Khaled in his apartment, but he's well protected by a small army.I can keep my men out of the area for only 25 minutes.(to Revan) I hope you brought an army.

Grim: We brought enough.Pleasure doing business with you, Hans.

Hans walks away and heads to the bar counter to ask the bartender to give a stiff drink and pulls out him a phone to call someone.

Grim:(to Ruler)Come on.The others are itching for a dust-up.

Ruler leaves money on their table .

Ruler:Yeah we wouldn't want to let them down.

Grim and Ruler exit the bar and into an alley.Cross"Specter"Auditore and Adrian
"Mako"Sherman are seen fully kitted in their Pmc gear and their Rifles in hand next to a black van.Adrian throws Revan his Mk18.Revan enters the back of the Van.

Grim: We're on the clock,Wraith. Let's not keep this asshole waiting.

Revan steps out in his Pmc gear as he readies is Mk18,Corrin then enters the van to gear up.

Mako: Dipshit probably thinks he's safe.

Grim: That piece of trash is a lot of things, but safe ain't one of 'em.

Specter:Do we really need to take this son of a bitch alive,Boss?

Corrin steps out the van adjusting her Nvgs,then readying.

Grim:Kadivar has info we need on his partner.Everyone else can take a powder. Move out Wraith.

Wraith walk down the alleyway in a low ready position,after a short walk they reach a gate which corrin opens with her bolt cutters.

Grim: Hans only bought us 25 minutes. We need to hit Khaled hard and fast. Let's go.

Wraith walk through the gate and reach the building.Inside the house,eight White masks terrorists are seen watching a football game.The team setup to surprise attack them

Grim:Light 'em up.

Wraith opens fire on them through a sliding glass door.More masks in the rooms scramble to get their weapons to return fire.

Grim: Go! Go!

The team enters the house and kill 5 more masks,the team then spots Khaled running.

Grim: There he is!