13

"Welcome to my get ready with me lil video type shit. I'm supposed to be getting ready to do this smash and pass with King cid"

"I really going for support cause Ke got invited by jwonder and when she told him I was coming cid asked if I can host cause real shit ion be into that shit frl"

"I'mma pick ke up at like 6 and it's 4 now, ion really gotta do a lot of shit cause ion wear makeup but I gotta do my face routine and pick something to wear"

"Y'all I've been making plenty of videos but haven't drop a single one, ion know what's wrong wit me"

"Man it's still hot asf so I might wear a lil denim skirt and for my top imma wear my black one piece with my back out cause I just got my tattoo done and it hurts soooo bad y'all, stay tone for that vlog too cause y'all I was crying and my friend who was doing it was bullying me frl"

"But I also gotta bring another outfit cause imma also be in jwonder video and that one imma wear heels cause imma actually be in that one"

"Imma wear rick owens for cid shit but I changed my mind yall-matter fact come with me to my closet because I remember my mom bought me these Alexanderwang shorts and if I find them that's what I'm finna wear with my one piece and owens"

"My real supporters know that my pricey and expensive things is in my other room closet cause that closet is bigger so I placed allat shit in here"

"But y'all I think it's in the bottom dresser and I gotta hurry tf up if imma be on time for the first video, plus imma pack me a lil bag for the next video"

"Ain't nobody tell me NOTHINGGG, I gotta stay off TikTok"

"And nobody bet not talk bout my height my momma said I wasn't be was fully growing"

"I'm just pointing that out cause the last couple videos them niggas was pointing out heights and weight"

"I found demmm"

"Y'all this lady got me these before them rapper baby mommas was wearing dem but I forgot all about these and never wore them so let me hurry the fuck up and imma get back wit y'all"

—hour later—

"I'm back yall it's hot asf in this bathroom and I wanted to show y'all the sprays and lotion, oil, all the stuff I used or use in general and the prices like this one is channel I use it everytime I get out like when I know I'm running out baby I order another one and it's only like $55-60 it give you a flower and warm vanilla smell"

"Then I used coco channel mademoiselle body oil it say it's coco butter and vanilla and I believe this is $82 I'm not totally sure"

"When I'm finish getting dress imma use this coco noir Perfume it's a real skrong with a k fragrance"

"But I put my one piece on already cause I wanted y'all to see how I was describing the piece and y'all don't get confused but y'all see how my back is out in the open yea, peep the tat"

"And I like how the lil cut in the front show my tat in the middle of my chest"

"I think this costed like well it was on sell so it was 7.98 everything I'm showing y'all gon be in my link and it's going to be named so yea"

"Let me put some more lotion on cause I'll be damned if I'm ashy and imma take this with me for later"

"Imma also bring a jacket wit me yall cause I get cold quick even in the heat but let me put my shorts on den my shoes cause I gotta curl my hair and y'all just bare with me"