Chapter 54

Yuta's POV
30 October 2028
Seoul, Korea

"Where are we going to take him?" Taeyong asked me and I shrugged.

We were in the car, on our way to meet Shota and spend the day with him. I was excited to see how they would get along but at the same time I was worried that they weren't going to like each other's company.

"We can go to a park and then... I don't know. We can ask him?" I looked at him and he nodded. When the car stopped in front of the hotel where Shota and his babysitter were I placed my hand on Taeyong's tight, attracting his attention. "I'll go get him, you can wait here."

"Okay." He smiled and I went out.

I got to the fifth floor and knocked on the door, which was opened by Shota. He said bye to the woman and we started walking down.

"My boyfriend is with me, so you two will meet but he still doesn't know that you are my son." I told him.

"So... I'm undercover? Like a cop!" Shota jumped as I was holding his hand.

"Something like that. You won't tell me dad in front of him, right?" I asked him just to be sure. He nodded and sighed. "What?"

"I want to talk to mommy."

"And you will. My men are trying to find her. And once I can talk with her, you will be able to see her too." I told him and he nodded.

"And you're not a murderer? Not even a bad person at all?" I chuckled.

"Depends. Some people think I am a bad person. For example, there's that other man that works for me. Taeyong, my boyfriend, thinks that he's in love with me. I don't see it, but I guess he thinks I'm a bad person because I don't even show him that I'm attracted to men."

"I understand. So, I may be the bad guy if I accidentally say something wrong." I shook my head and stopped in front of the door before we left the building. I kneeled in front of the boy and smiled.

"You just try to relax and think as two male babysitters took you out." I told him and he nodded.

"Okay, Yuta?"

"Yuta." I smiled and he opened the door.

"Let's go, Yuta!" He pulled my hand and we went out of the building. A man opened the door and I let Shota go in first. He sat in front of me and Taeyong and smiled at him.

"So, I haven't introduced you." I said once I was in too. "Taeyong, this is Shota, Shota, this is Taeyong."

"Hey, kiddo." The man next to me smiled and I wasn't able to hide my smile too. There was hope.

"Hello, hyung. Can I call you hyung?" The boy asked and Tae laughed.

"Sure, you can."

"Thank you, hyung. You are handsome, by the way." Shota continued talking. "Oh, and don't worry. You can kiss and everything. Yuta told me you are his boyfriend."

After hearing this I wasn't sure if I or Taeyong were more surprised. He turned his head and looked at me but seeing my shocked and surprised face he understood that I also had no idea what was going on.

"Just don't kiss below your shoulders in front of me, hands not included." He added, leaving me even more off guard.

"May I ask why?" Taeyong mumbled after a while.

"The question is should you." I whispered and he nodded while we were still looking at the kid in front of us.

"Because that's how you make babies." He shrugged.