Chapter 58

Hyunjin's POV
31 October 2028
Seoul, Korea

My hands slipped on both sides of his waist, and I pulled him slightly closer. At first, his hands were on my shoulders, but slowly, he relaxed, and he rested his head on my chest. I tightened my grip on his waist and placed my head on top of his.

We were dancing like that. I had no idea about him, but I was enjoying it very much. I hoped he did, too. Soon, when the music stopped, everyone was staring at us. I looked at him and smiled. Hopefully, he didn't feel bad because of them.

"It's official!" Someone said, breaking the silence. "Hwang Hyunjin is taken, ladies!" Then I saw him stepping out of the crowd and getting closer to me. This was the host of the event; a very good friend of mine and an amazing person.

I chuckled, and when he came closer to us, he greeted us in front of everyone.

"Look at those ladies, Hyunjin... May I..." He started, but I nodded, and he continued. "So, look at those ladies. Some of them are taken and secretly want to wake up in your bed. Some of them are married and dream of you when they sleep next to their husbands. But for those who are single... They want to be in the place that's taken by this dead bride here." Everyone laughed, and I hugged Jisung by the waist. I needed him to relax. "I wonder, Hyunjin, what does a person need to be at his place?"

"Nothing. There's only one person who I want to be at that place, and this is Jisung. My boyfriend!" I said, and the host nodded.

"Very good, very good!" He chuckled.

Then he looked at Jisung.

"How does it feel to hear that?"

His body tensed more when the microphone was close to his face. I tightened my grip on his waist, showing him I was there.

"I... I already knew that." He mumbled people laughed again.

"After being alone for so many years, what made you fall for him, Hyunjin? I'm sure everyone is wondering."

"I didn't even realize when I fell for him, and it was already too late for me." I chuckled. "It's impossible not to love him. He is amazing." I looked at Jisung, and by the look on his face, I knew he was blushing hard, but the makeup wasn't making it as visible. The whole crowd made cheering noises.

"Every wants to know," he started, looking at Jisung again, "what does it feel to date Hwang Hyunjin?"

Jisung looked at me and stared at my eyes for a few seconds.

"He always makes sure I'm feeling okay. He is really carrying and loving. He can make you feel as if you are the most special person on the planet." He said and looked at me. "And also you have a lot of possibilities. For example, you get to know his worried face. Or the face he has when he's looking at things he really loves."

"Like you!" I added and chuckled.

"And your dog." He nodded. "You get to know his creativity. Every date we've been to was different. He always knows what to do to make me feel like I'm the only person on the planet."

"I guess we all suspected that Hyunjin was saving his heart for true love." I took the mic and started talking.

"I didn't do it intentionally. But when I met Jisung, I was glad that I could be with him because if I was with someone else by then, I would have to leave that person first. The problem is that I'm not like that and I won't leave someone without any reason or if the reason is falling for someone else."

I could feel Jisung's eyes on me. When I passed the microphone to the host, he continued.

"Alright then, let's play a game. I will set a situation, and each of you has to write down what the other would do. Then you will answer what would you do in this situation."