Chapter.1

User touchedmygrandma its home alone, waking up  bored because of their lack of friends and it being summer, plus their dad dosent get home until late so they had a lot of time alone before she could interact with someone. touchedmygrandma decides to get up and make their way to the bathroom. they take off their beanie "ugh... my hair is such mess" as she brushs through her brown locs they see their yellow teeth, "ughhh time to brush them..." as they brush their teeth they look up into the mirror... they stare, getting a reminder of how poorley their hygiene is, looking all frail, and their all skin pale, even looking malnourished . ".... i need to eat something...." they think to themself "mm.. i havent been out much, so i might as well walk to that restaurant downtown!" touchedmygrandma gets ready for the adventure , they quickly get ready and dont do much because tbh shes natrually pretty. she puts her hair up in messy bun and her red beanie over it. she put a nice oversized flannel on and some jorts,shes been loving them ever since they came back in 2023! as she makes her way over to a restaurant downtown, she bumps into a gal with beautiful yellow hair, glasses, and a cute little smirk. Touchedmygrandma goes flying onto the ground! shes so petite and tiny one gust of wind and she flys away.... "ahhh! im so sorry, im surprised i didnt see a cutie like you..." blondie says shyly while helping her up, "EEK" touchedmygrandma yells! "..names cooshiefart btw, urs?" "touchedmygrandma" she says quietly." as touched my grandma gets up and starts walking again they realize they are both walking the same way! "Where you headed to?" cooshiefart ask, "A restaurant actually... 'Coast restaurant' is the name of it." touchedmygrandma says. "looks like were headed the same way...heh....care to join me?" cooshiefart says. touchedmygrandma looks cooshiefart in their eyes surprised, no one has ever asked out touchedmygrandma or even did so much as looked their way so she was a little taken aback. while touchedmygrandma was caught up in their own head, it had gotten very quite. "ouch... im going to take your silence as a no.." cooshie says sadly. "N-n-no! i....i i was just surprised... and overthinking it" touchedmygrandma says quickly while stuttering. "Well! its a date then😉" cooshie says.