Chapter 12: Blueprint

August 3rd, 6:30am

August 3rd, 6:30am

I awoke from loud knocking on the door early in the morning. I groaned and sat up slowly, rubbing my eyes.

Who the fuck knocks on the door so early in the morning?

"Y/n, it's time for training. Get ready by 7!" Another groan left my lips. Of course it's that maniac, Lee Know.

I took a quick shower then got ready. After getting dressed quickly, I left the hotel with Lee Know. I'm surprised Hyunjin and Felix didn't wake up from the knocking. They were knocked the fuck out.

"Did you eat anything yet?"

I shook my head. This guy woke me up 45 minutes ago. When would I have the time to eat?

"We'll get something to eat after training." Lee know looked ahead, keeping that stern and cold expression on his face that he always has.

We finally arrived at the beach. We had to walk all the way to any place that's private because if we got a driver, TMT would find out about the secluded area. TMT members could easily disguise themselves as drivers.

It was a long walk, but I've walked more than this before. It wasn't too bothersome.

The beach looked really beautiful. I always loved the ocean. It was quiet and looked so vulnerable, but in reality it was loud and strong when it needed to be. It looked shallow but it was so deep. It reminded me of a lot of good memories, you know?

The sky wasn't a bit cloudy and dark since it was so early in the morning. It might rain but I like rainy days at the beach.

We took a jog across the entire beach first, just to get our hearts pumping a bit and our skin precipitating. The breeze was refreshing and the sand was cold against my feet. It felt so nice. I kind of wanted to stay here forever. Maybe training with Lee Know wouldn't be so bad? I mean, he chose such a nice place to train.

After jogging, we sat down on some large rocks and drank some water. "Y/n, you're pretty fast." Lee Know chuckled slightly. Was that a compliment? I'll take it as a compliment.

"Thank you."

He turned his head to look at me. "I'm not that scary by the way. I'm just strict." I raised an eyebrow in suspicion but just nodded after. "Don't think I won't take it hard on you in a bit when we train though."

Oh? Is that a challenge? He's acting like I expected him to take it easy on me.

"Bring it on, cocksucker."

He furrowed his eyebrows at me and I ran for it so quickly. "You little-" He got up and started to chase me.

- ,,

We finished training. I got a few bruises, but they weren't too bad. I gave Lee Know a few as well. Just a fair fight, to be honest. He taught me some new moves I could slide in with my combat to improve my techniques, especially when boxing. I wasn't too experienced in fighting itself because I only started a few years ago, so it helped a lot. He looked pretty proud when I learned it all quickly so I think I'm warming up to him.