Chapter 33: Drive

!¡ SMUT ¡!

September 23rd, 8:27pm

Chan tugs my panties down my hips with his teeth roughly, ripping them.

"Chan, you can't rip my clothes like that!"

He pulls my panties off completely and tosses them onto the floor. "Too bad. I can't wait any longer."

His hands grab my ankles and he drags me to the edge of the bed, tossing my legs over his shoulders. His lips meet the skin of my inner thigh, spreading the soft kisses up and down my thigh repeatedly, teasingly getting close to my wet core before retreating again. He does the same with my other thigh.

After what felt like hours of him teasing my skin, just making me sexually frustrated because he won't touch my pussy, I sit up with a frown. "You keep teasing me."

"I'm just trying to take things slow."

He reaches for my legs again but I pull them away.

"Nah-ah."

His bottom lip puffs out as he pouts. "What?"

I lean back against the pillows and spread my legs. "You're going to watch me." I say with a sly smile. If he's going to take so long, I might as well quicken this up by adding some extra fun.

His eyebrows raise in surprise. "Since when were you this bold?"

"Do you want it or not?" I pull my shirt and bra off before tossing them onto the floor.

He bites his lower lip.

"Fine."

"Close your eyes for a second."

He looks confused but complies, closing his eyes.

I reach into my "pencil case" in his desk drawer and take out a vibrater that I've had for a few years. It's been my greatest companion. I put away my pencil case so he wouldn't figure out where I usually put the vibrator.

"Open your eyes."

He opens his eyes and his mouth gapes slightly open when he sees the toy in my hand. "You're playing with me now, aren't you?"

"Maybe." I lean back further against the pillows and get comfortable. I keep him in my view of sight as I spread my legs as far as I could.

He stares up at me as I turn the toy on, keeping it on the lowest setting. I press it against my clit and let out a soft whimper almost immediately. I forgot how good it felt to use a vibrator.

He licks his lips in anticipation, making my walls crumble already. But I keep it up, continuing to pleasure myself. It was clear I was getting to him, his erection clearly straining against the fabric of his jeans.

I drag the dildo from my clit to my entrance, collecting up my arousal, before dragging it back up to my clit. My breathing is heavy as I slowly drag it back down before pressing the vibrator against my aching cunt.

"Fuck. Put it in." He leaned closer to the bed, watching with so much focus. It was kind of funny to see.

"You don't get to tell me what to do right now. Stay sat on your knees and look pretty." I stick my tongue out at him.

He huffs. "What can I do to score an invitation, baby?"

I think for a few seconds. Hmm....

"Beg."

He cocks an eyebrow upwards. "Beg? I can do that." His lips twist to form a smirk.

"Let me please you. Let me touch you and make you feel good. Please."