{1} Oleander.

{Hi, this is a FNaF fanfiction. The title of this chapter is inspired by the song Oleander by Mother Mother. I have no clue what type of pov this is.}
{Mention of blood and the bite of 83'.}
———————————————————

- 1983 -

A loud crunch was the only sound that filled the entire room then the splattering sound of water. No blood hitting the ground of Fredbears Family Diner (The second generation of Fredbears), who's blood to be exact? Well, it was the one and only youngest Afton child Evan.

We all know the story of how it happened but here's a recap; so on the 15th of March 1975 little Evan Afton was born, then about 6 years later his older brother finally got really annoyed at his near-constant crying and started to taunt him with his fear of the animatronics that his father William Afton and Henry Emily (Williams best friend) had created, by getting those Halloween-ish masks and some friends together to help him with practically bullying him.

Then two years later his eighth birthday party shoving him in the Fredbear animatronics mouth which was on stage mode so the spring locks weren't to blame and then it chomped down on poor little Evan's head giving him a fatal injury which led him to be in a comatose state for a bit until his death.

It was an accident.
Right?
Hopefully.
Michael and his friends didn't mean for it to happen right?
Surely at least he said something about how unsafe it was surely he was smart enough to know.
Right?

It was awful dealing with those animatronic look-alikes with sharper teeth and uglier features in a home that's not yours and those things must have been haunting poor little Evan Afton. Having to wait until 6 am in this weird little world that is familiar but unfamiliar at the same time.

Hopefully, they all felt terrible after the incident.
Evan wishes that it didn't happen.
I wonder if they wish that it did not happen.
What could have happened if it didn't happen?

Careful those things are closing in only a few more minutes, they should leave soon.
Right?
Just keep them at bay and keep fighting.
Stay strong Evan.
Stay awake.
Keep as safe as you can.

"Haha I think the kid wants to give Fredbear a big kiss"
"No, no I don't please no"
"Haha I didn't know your brother was such a big baby Mike"
"No, put me down please"
"This is-"
"Shhh Jere it'll be fine"
"-too far"
-Crunch-
"S-"
I wonder what the word Michael last said was after that happened.

6 am finally.
I wonder how Elizabeth and Charlie are doing.

———————————————————
Thanks for reading.