Part Fifteen

# Sexual Content Warning #

Part Fifteen

Jesse's POV

"We need to go." Cora whispers against my lips.

I nod, pushing forward as she moves to pull away. Her fingers grip my hair pulling me even closer despite the fact we do actually need to go.

She moves restlessly on my lap. I groan, gripping her waist a little tighter. I don't know if I want to help her move her hips against me or stop all friction. I've lost track of how long we've been here, making out in my room.

She grinds a little harder, pulling her mouth away with a gasp. Still needing to be contact with her skin, I drag my lips over her exposed neck nipping at the skin as I go.

"Jesse." She breathes, tugging my hair tighter. It's beginning to hurt, feels like she might just rip strands out if she tugs any harder.

Needing to shift and give her what she wants I lift her up, she whimpers glaring at me. I chuckle flipping her onto her back before moving between her thighs.

Pushing into her, I dive my head into her neck inhaling her sweet scent. "More." She moans, her nails dragging down my back. Hooking my arm under her knee I lift her leg up and move against her harder.

Nipping at the soft skin of her neck, sucking gently before she pulls my head back. "Don't suck...no visible marks."

Her eyes roll into the back of her head, I nod grinning. Focusing on moving my hips against hers I study her face.

Her eyes squeezed shut, her mouth parted as she chases her release. Needing more than just over clothes action, I lean back enough to get my hand between us.

Her stunning green eyes peer up at me as I run my fingers under the band of her underwear. "Yeah?" I ask.

She nods. "Yes."

Leaning forward I press my mouth back on hers, pushing my hand into her underwear. I groan, my fingers meet smooth slick skin.

Pressing further, moving my fingers around her clit before I push a finger in. She groans into my mouth, her nails gripping my back harder. Jesus fuck.

I drop my weight further onto her, dragging my mouth along her jaw. She throws her head back, her back arching off the bed slightly.

"Please."

I add another finger, rubbing my palm against her clit. She releases several profanities in my ear, her nails most definitely drawing blood this time. Ignoring the pain, she clamps around my fingers as she arches further into my chest.

The last thing I want right now is to address the person knocking at my door. Cora gasps, her eyes widening in shock as she comes crashing back to earth abruptly.

"Fuck me." I groan, pressing a kiss to her shoulder before pulling back.

"Yo, you two are going to be late. Don't make me come in there." Josh yells, banging on the door again.

Fucking Josh. Couldn't have picked a better time to interrupt. If he's up for suggestions, might I suggest either in five minutes or how about never.

Cora laughs, the sound muffled by her hand. I wet my bottom lip, watching her as I move off her a little more. Regretfully I pull my hand from her underwear.

She shoves me with her free hand. "I said we needed to go."

I fall onto my back, breathing in deeply. She sits up beside me, pulling her shirt back on before sliding out of my bed. Shuffling around the bed she looks around for her pants, coming up empty.