The Second Day

It took him awhile but John finally fell asleep, he slept for a few hours till we was abruptly awaken by a tickle on his feet.

John: huhuhuh?!

John sees his captors looking down at him.

Man 1: Good morning.

Surprisingly one of them was holding bacon and orange juice for him, but he was fed by them which was pretty embarrassing.

When John was done one of his captors walked over to the tv.

Man 2: We have something to show you something~

He turns on the tv and the news was on, the video of him being tickled was on the tv too.

John: wh-wha!?

Reporter on the TV: We got some news that John Yelmer had just been kidnapped for ransom, we got this video of John being tickled by his captors with the attachment, "Give us 5 million dollars or your son will be tickled forever", we are unsure what Mrs. and Mr. Yelmer are going to do.

They turn the tv off.

John was embarrassed, a video of him in that humiliating state has been broadcasted onto live tv for his friends and family to see.

John: wh-wha...?

Man 3: Anyways... Your parents haven't payed yet so... back to tickling you!

John: w-wait what!? c-cmon 5 million dollars is a bit much!

Man 1: Well your parents have the money. They'd just rather let you suck it up and they'll save you for free... But they'll never find you.

John: never f-find me?! wh-where am I?!

Man 2: Somewhere very far away. No one will find you.

John: p-please let me go! I've done nothing to you!

Man 3: Sorry but we need the money. You got the camera?

Man 1: Yup.

One of the men pulls up a camera as the other two approach John.

John: w-wait n-no!

One of the men tickles his feet and the other tickles his stomach

John: GAHAHAAH NOHOHOHOHOH!

Man 2: We could do this all day...

John laughs and thrashes around trying to escape.

The man moves up to tickle his armpits again.

John howls with laughter and squirms even more.

John is then tickled between his toes with a toothbrush

John: AHAHAHAHA STAHAHHAP!

John is tickled on his armpits and toes for several minutes, he laughs, screams and squirms.

John: AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH STAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAP PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE! LEHEHEHEHEHEHEHET MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH GOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!

The man holding the camera gets a close up of John's wiggling toes as they're tickled, then they move to getting a close up of John's red tearful face as he squirms.

John: CMOHOHOHON! CAN I ATLEAST GET A BAHAHAHATHROOM BREHEHEHEAK!?

Man 1: We can't let you get up from this bed. If you need to go then pee yourself.

John: WHAHAHAHAT?! PLEASE DON'T MAHAHAHAKE ME DO THAHAHAHAT!

Man 1: shush.

The man holding the camera tickles John's stomach with one of his hands.

John: GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! PPLEHEHEASE STAHAHAHAP!

John's armpits, stomach and feet are constantly tickled until John couldn't hold it in anymore.

John begins to pee himself.

Man 2: ew..

The men stop tickling and begin to giggle a little

John: h-hmph.. great...

Man 1: Well glad I got that on camera... I think that's good enough for the day.

John: h-hey you can't leave me like this!

Man 1: We can.

Two of the men start to leave the room.

Man 3: I'll have a little bit more fun with him ok?~

Man 1: Alright.

John was now alone in the room with one of the men, who begins to tickle his feet.

John: gahaha nohoho!

Man 3: you have such ticklish feet...

The man scratches John's toes.

John: NOHOHO!

Man 3: hehe~

The man pulls out the toothbrush again and scrubs it right under John's toes.

John squeals and laughs.

Man 3: I bet you want out so badly... this toothbrush on your sensitive toes probably drives you crazy~

John: YEHEHES PLEASE LET ME GOHOHOHO!

Man 3: You know I can't do that...

The man then scrubs the toothbrush right between John's left big toes

John: GAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

The man then stops and stares at John's feet.

Isaac: My name is Isaac by the way..

John: huh?! Why would you tell me that?!

Isaac: Eh just thought you'd wanna know~ Plus once you're out of this the police won't be able to track me down if you don't know my last name..

John: Well um Isaac... Why are you doing this? Why are you holding me hostage for money... Shouldn't you like... work for the money...?

Isaac: Well you wouldn't know... You live in a rich household... You're probably very spoiled aren't you?

John: wh-wha?! no! I'm not spoiled!

Isaac: sure..

Isaac tickles John's soles again with his fingers.

John: gahahah! stahahap!

Isaac gets up.

Isaac: Alright well you can be alone for now...

John: w-wait! Can't I at least get a clean pair of underwear?!

Isaac: nah.. You'll dry off...

Isaac then leaves, leaving John all alone laying in his urine stained underwear.

John: *sigh*

John tries to go to sleep.