CHAPTER II :

AUTHORS NOTE!
hey bbgs, guess what? Another chapter!! Tiny hints of smut, but of course not fully smut, teehee<3
And of course, the continuation of venluc begins, just after this:)

Yes, this is the continuation of the story. But before that, I would like to announce that I have another Wattpad account!

I'm sure you all know them. "Randomized genshin ships" with around 47 views. That's right! RinNy68, I think.

As today my recognition ceremony ended three hours ago, I will be more likely to be online in the other account.

And so, I do hope you guys will likely give support as you gave support to me:)

Moving on!

I have a tiktok account. Called "@kavehnumberonesimp_frfr", and I hope you would support it as well!

That's all I'm going to announce, as we shall finally begin:).

00:21 —————•————— 4:00
Now Playing. . .

              (  P.S: I LOVE YOU. )

         THE BARTENDERS DELIGHTFUL EVENING.
(        DILUCS POV.          )

It was already around 2:45 AM in the morning. Venti passed out while drinking wine, as only the two of them were there.

Ah. How he looked so adorable..so beautiful..stunning.

Oh, what was I thinking? He was already adorable to begin with. So angelic. He was, an archon anyways.

I couldn't help but fall for him. It was stupid, but it felt like the right thing for me.

I didn't care anymore, honestly I would just directly ask him out, but it was stupid. Oh, how I wished father was here so that I could ask for advice.

I sighed, knowing I should do something with his feminine body, or else he would complain to me on how I locked him in once again.

An idea came to head, but I knew it was not so delightful, but why not. I'm sure it would be okay.

I walked up to him, held his slim waist and picked him up in a bridal style,

He smelled quite much like apples and alcohol. As expected from a bard like him, anyways.

I walked out of Angels Share, locking the door and began walking away.

I stared at him half way, his mouth was slightly open, making a tiny "o" shape. His lashes complimented his eyes as they were closed.

God, if only he was like this every time.

I arrived at Dawn Winery without knowing. Opening the door, no one was in the living room, or dining room. That's a relief.

Though as I walked upstairs, I noticed Kaeya, and he noticed me.

We stared at each other, eye contact on both of us. He was holding his laughter.

I also noticed Albedo, hugging him from behind. And I also noticed how Kaeya had hickeys on his neck, and one but clear hickey on Albedos.

God, so that's why I heard so much noise, and especially the bed cranking.

"Ugh, I should kick him out soon.. " I thought to myself, sighing.