6~played prank on friends❤

Next morning.

The clock sound pierced in parths ear he get up fast and get ready and run down.

Pritha said"parth you wake up early how it happen ".

Naksh said" May be sun is rise from wrong side".

Parth said"shut up naksh I am going because Krishna yesterday said me to come earlier that's why".

Naksh said"oh I thought ".

Parth said" What you thought ".

Naksh said" Nothing bye".

Pritha said"have lunch parth".

Parth said "no maa and please dont force maa because today I can't be late bye ".

Saying this he started to run out of the house.

Pritha call him " But parth parth".she see him left she sighed.

Naksh said"leave maa he will have something in college ".

Pritha said" Ok now you have breakfast ".

All came.

Pranit came and said" Where is parth ".

Pritha said" He left to college ".

Dev said" Before bhim bhai great did today sun rise from wrong side".

Naksh said"no dev he left because Krishna tell him to come earlier ".

Dev hummed.

They had breakfast and one by one everyone leave.

In yadav house.

Subha get up from bed she make her room clean and she goes to take bath. After taking bath she wear the dress Krishna brought for her after that she wear light pink and white earrings.

She dried her hair and put a pink colour belt on hair and wear a braclet on right hand and a watch on left hand and wear a ring which is given by Krishna

She dried her hair and put a pink colour belt on hair and wear a braclet on right hand and a watch on left hand and wear a ring which is given by Krishna. After sometime taking her bag she goes down.

She said"bhai".

Krishna look at her and said"subha I think first day only someone will propose you".

Subha said"bhai".

Krishna said"sorry to say but thats true someone will fall for you,you look so much beautiful so someone will fall for you".

Subha said"leave when it happen we will see".

Ram came and said"please dont do mischievous there I am not there but if revathi see you doing mischievous I will see you both".

Krishna subha look at each other and laughed.

Ram said"indeed crazy".

Revathi came and give curd and sugar to subha and said"enjoy your first day well".