1) chizukis birth

One dark night in the 23 of October in 1995. A small ghoul was born, her skin light gray and her hair in a crimson red.
She was healthy and her parents where happy with her, but they where worried.
There was something bad about to happen in their universe, although they didn't know what. Not yet at least.

-Time skip 2year-

It was her 2nd birthday, it was a blood moon on the sky.
The news of a nuclear attack had just broke out, her parents didn't know what to do accept making a small teleport to send her to the human world. To the ministry.
They knew she would be safe there.
They took a mirror and placed certain crystals in a certain order to open the portal that her father once had used when he retired as a ghoul in the ministry.
They placed her down inside of the portal, hoping it would work.
They then closed the portal as the sirens turned on and there where only minutes left until they all would die in this universe, leaving the city to be an abandoned ghost city.

-in the human universe-

Chizuki had arrived in some kind of church, she was laying on the floor, asleep.
There came some people into the room she was in and when they saw her, they freaked out.
In their eyes she was a spawn from Satan to destroy the holy of the church.
They had to destroy her to stop it from happening.
They laid her down on a table and pinned her down as they start to cut a big x on her chest as chizuki cried out in pain. Blood pouring out of her small body and onto the table, dripping down to the floor.
Before the priest could cut her any more, someone barked in and explained to the ones hurting her what she is and why she's here, the priest and the person who barged in argued for a moment before he took her and wrapped her small and weak body in a blanket before he ran away with her in his arms.

The blanket was now covered in her blood and chi was passed out
(Chi is short for chizuki)
After a while of running, he finally arrived at the ministry.
He knocked on the door and waited.
Sister imperator where the one to open the door and once she saw the small and bruised child ghoul in the strangers arms, she   Immediately let them in.
Seestor brought her to the medical room an cleaned her big wounds up before stitching her up, she then put on big bandaids to keep the stitches clean.
She then took the small ghoul to her own room and laid her on the bed.

Seestor went to the ghouls hang out area and called out to omega to help her with something, she brought omega to the room chi was laying in and seestor asked omega to help and look after the child and her wounds.

2 days later she finally woke up and omega called seestor over, they both greeted chizuki and helped her eat, get cleaned up, potty trained her, and she slowly started to learn how to speak.
The thing chizuki liked the most was when omega would bring an guitar and play a little to her, it comforted her.

-end of chapter 1-
Hope y'all like the first chapter:)
English isn't my first language so I apologize for bad grammar or bad spelling