Meeting the others

A couple of days has passed since she arrived at the ministry.
Seestor kept the wound cleaned and bandaged so the stitches wouldn't loosen or for the wound to re open.
Se was still a bit weak but she could now walk around the ministry as long as seestor or omega was with her.

She woke up one day and thought it would be like any other, omega was sitting on a chair in her room as she woke up.

Omega: good morning chizuki.
He greeted her as she sat up, rubbing her eyes
Chi: mornin omega..
She yawned.
Omega got up from his seat and walked to her wardrobe to help her pick out some clothes.
She chose a maroon red dress and black tights.
Omega helped her put on her clothes before gently picking her up as she tiredly hugged him, he took her to the kitchen where seestor was preparing breakfast for everyone.

Seestor: good morning my sweet angel!
She smiled as she gave chizuki a small kiss on the head.

Chi: mornin sister!
Chizuki smiled back to seestor.
She looked at all of the things she prepared for the breakfast.

Chi: why so many things?
She asked curiously

Seestor: its breakfast for everyone
She had a soft spike on her face as she started to place everything in the big table.

Chi: everyone?
She tilted her head curiously

Seestor: for all the ghouls, papa, me and you.

Chi: there's others?
Chizuki looked at omega who was still holding her.

Omega: the other ghouls are my friends and band mates, they're just like you and me!

He smiled as he put his forehead against hers

When seestor was done prepping everything, she ringed a big hand bell out side of the dining room into the hallway so everyone could hear, short after came the other ghouls and papa and they all sat by the table, chizuki in seestor lap as they all ate.
Chizuki was very shy and nervous because she had never met any of the other ghouls before.
When they all had ate up, seestor cleared her throat and everyone looked at her.

Seestor: as you all can see, we have a newcomer in our family and I expect of every to be nice and help to take care of her.
Her name is chizuki and you all need to be very careful with her, she's not very well right now and is wounded and is currently recovering. Her name is chizuki, or you can also call her blood moon ghoul, but she listens more to chizuki or chi.
Now I want everyone to introduce themselves.

Ghoul 1: hello chizuki! My name is water!

Water gave her a soft smile

Ghoul 2: my name is fire.

Fire nod at her as a hello

Ghoul 3: hello sweetheart, my name is air

The air ghoul smiled

Ghoul 4: I'm earth, I'll be around if you ever need anything!

Earth gave a thumbs up

Papa II: we have met before but my name is papa emeritus II but you can just call me papa.

Chizuki stared at them all shyly as she hugged seestor for comfort.

Seestor: Alright, earth and rain, will you two clean up today?

They both nod

Seestor: Alright then, you all are free to go!

The other ghouls scurried away to do their own things as omega, earth and water stayed in the dining room to take away all the breakfast stuff and clean off the table.

Seestor walked around the ministry with chizuki in her arms as she showed her around the ministry.
They landed in the ghouls hang out area where there was couches to sit and watch TV, a table and chairs for playing any of the games that was in a shelf, and some art supplies in case anyone wanted to draw.
There where more stuff in the room but nothing interesting to chizuki.
Seestor put on a movie on the TV as she sat with her for a while before omega came into the room and nodded twoards seestor.
Seestor then turned to chi who was watching tho movie.

Seestor: Alright sweetheart, I have to go and do some work now. I'll see you later when it's time for dinner, omega will take care of you.

She gently hugged the small ghoul before se wanders off to do some work.

Omega came and sat next to chizuki on the couch as they continued to watch the movie.

About 3 movies later, they could hear the bell ring which meant it was time for dinner.
The ghoul got up and started walking twoards tho dining room, chizuki and omega walking behind, chi was holding omegas hand as they walked beside each other.

They all ate dinner and chizuki was getting tired so seestor walked her up to her room before helping her undress and look at her wound before re applying clean bandages before helping her put on pajamas.
She sat next to her until chizuki fell into a deep slumber.

It was an eventful day for her to meet the others but she will warm up to them eventually..

___Autor here!___
I have written 860 words in this chapter! :D