0.5 𝙄𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙍𝙖𝙮?

0.5 𝙄𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙍𝙖𝙮?
♬ ♬ ♬

𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙩 𝘾𝙪𝙧𝙫𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙛𝙖, 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙧𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 25 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨

Luke suggested they bother Julie some more, seeing as she could use her "phone" to help find more answers for them.

The band exited the garage, walking through the back garden. Seeing as this was Bobby's house the bad knew their way around quite well, although it's been 25 years the structure hasn't changed. They clumsily stumbled through the door, each member clinging into another to support themselves. Eventually, they stood upright, stalking towards Julie.

The teenage girl saw brightly coloured teenagers in her peripheral swiftly turning towards them and shouting as a warning. The group halted in their steps, freezing like they were playing musical statues.

"That was me, ripping the band-aid off," she awkwardly chuckled before fake screaming again.

"That's my brave girl," the older woman sweetly smiled before grabbing Julie's chin.

Luke approached their dinner table leaning in close to Julie "Hey, Julie, I really like what you guys did with the place." Nella sighed knowing that he was already on the verge of upsetting Julie. One thing about Luke is he will not respect a boundary.

"You shouldn't be here," she tried telling him. Her father and brother gasped, assuming that she was talking to her aunt.

"Oh, I'm just here to help Mija," The older woman replied, pouting slightly.

"I think that's our cue to leave," Alex said, grabbing Nella's hand as the band backed away.

"We should have called first."
"Sorry bout that,"

♬ ♬ ♬

"I wish we had our instruments with us," Nella stated, preparing to sit down on the couch. The boys hummed in agreement from their various places around the room.