1.4 𝙇𝙪𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠

♬ ♬ ♬

𝘼𝙣𝙙𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙍𝙚𝙜𝙜𝙞𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙩

Despite the feud Andy & Reggie used to have with one another, their dance hadn't been as awkward or uncomfortable as you'd think, in fact, both of them were enjoying it.

Andy cleared her throat making Reggie focus on her eyes and not the brown-eyed ballerina dancing with Damon.

"I know we haven't been the best of friends, you know since you always had a crush on Antonella," The bassist looked down at his shoes, hiding the red on his face, "She was gonna break up, but she- uh- you guys died before she got the chance, what I'm trying to say is she loves you Reggie and I want her to be happy,"

Reggie looked taken back at her comment he would've thought that Andy was still well and truly smitten with the curly-haired rockstar.

"But you're back in her life now, what if it changes," he questioned, he needed reassurance more than anything right now. The last thing he wanted was to mess up his chance with Nells, not only would it break up their friendship but it risks breaking up the band.

"Trust me she loves you. In the few years I've been a ghost, I've gotten over AJ but I'm just gonna wait for her to break up with me like she wanted, that's when you shoot your shot." She smiled up at the taller boy in front of her,

"Now I can see why she likes you." He chuckled as they were now both watching Damon twirl Antonella.

"Take care of her for me."

"I promise."

♬ ♬ ♬

"So you and Andy?" Nella asked with a hint of playfulness in her voice, just from watching them interact once she was convinced they had chemistry,

"Sorry about that love, I know your history now so I'll back off," the last thing Damon wanted was to come between two lovers. AJ smirked at the English guy in front of her, she knew that they'd get together eventually.