6

|AVIANNA|

I don't give second chances now
you will face the consequences.

The whole car ride me and Tony was arguing. He kept saying I'm cheating on him which I'm not but he can believe what he wanna believe.

"Let me see your phone" he ask

I threw my phone at his head causing him to groan in pain. I watch him scroll through my messages and social media.

Few minutes he handed me back my phone.

"I'm sorry avi, it just i have trust issues" he fake apologizes.

"Than don't date if you can't trust your partner " I said before leaving his car.

I unlock the front door getting inside before closing the door behind me. I walk upstairs going to my room. And I jump on my bed and started to cry.

"Am i hoe?"

"I'm really getting big?"

"Do I really dress like a whore?"

I keep playing the words that Tony said to me when we were arguing.

Few hours later I woke up at 2pm. i could of slept longer but one of my men called that someone was shot. Of course i had to be up there to kill the bad guy.

"Please spare mercy for me" the man beg.

"You didn't spare mercy for one of my men, why should I spare mercy for you? I ask

The man didn't say nothing but cried.

"Stop fucking crying" i snap

"Now I'm going ask you again Who sent you?" I asked

"You must be fucking insane. I won't tell you anything." He barked.

I chuckled darkly. "Yes, I am insane.
So if I were you, I would do what I asked of you. It's that easy."

My patience was wearing thin.
Fucking asshole. "Bring in the girls." I ordered no one in particular. His wife and daughters was brought in, two guard held a gun to both of there heads as they both whimpered.

The man looked shock seeing his family.

"All right all right fine! I'll tell you, But please, don't hurt them ." The man pleaded.

I chuckled as I stood up. "I did give you one chance. I don't give second chances. Now they both will face the consequences." I walk to the young girl She was young. Barely seventeen . Her long blonde hair was a mess and her dress was torn in places. The girl seemed very innocent. But she wasn't. I heard a-lot of things about her and trust me they weren't sweet but disgusting and evil.

"I do apologise for the roughness of my men. And I apologise for what I'm about to do to you." I spoke. I saw the fear that her eyes bore.

"See this is what you get Anthony"

I nodded towards the guard who promptly released the girl. I took out my gun from my pocket and shot her.
I shot her perfectly, an instant kill. A mercy for her life. She wasn't at fault but she paid for it.

The women who was standing by me was now in tears and kept screaming.

"Shut the fuck up before i shoot your ass too" i snap.

The woman nodded and hold her screams.

The man started sobbing.

"It would be that easy to tell me who you worked for. your loving daughter wouldn't have die." I look straight at him

"Okay okay fine I'll tell you who i work for" the man sob.

"Well spite it out" i was really furious now.

"The Americans" he replied

I smile at him.

He look at me confuse.

"What did Theodore be telling you?" i ask him

"He's want to take you down, why because he wants to be the second best mafia, he wants power, and money." The man said in defeated

"And how he's going take me down" i raise my eyebrows

"He's going bring one of his men to kidnap you when you're alone with no guards. Once the man got you, you're going to be on the plane to New York City you won't know your in New York city since you're going to be sleep for a while. Once y'all made it to New York, your going to be in his house, you're gonna be in the basement when you wake up your arms and legs are tied up. You're going be torture by his mens for a week and at the end of the week he's gonna kill you. Than he's gonna to fly back to California to take down your father and family". The man said nervously.

I laugh hard at this, the man look at me crazy.

"Thanks for the information you may be free" i smile.

And The man smile.

My guard untie him he started running and my guard shot him in the head

What a dumb ass, his wife started to yell again.

I roll my eyes i gave the look to one of my men to shoot her.

He did, and her lifeless body fell on the floor right by her daughter.

"Clean this shit up" i yell

"You tell Ian to come here now" I pointed at one of my men.

He nodded and quickly left.

Few seconds Ian came in.

"Yes donna?"

"I need you too track the American"

"And how I'm going do that?" He ask

I pointed at one of my men to give Anthony phone to Ian.

"You better found something in that phone"

"Yes donna" he said before leaving.

All my men left the basement except for me.

"Fuck you Americans" i yell

HAVE A GREAT DAY OR NIGHT

VOTE,COMMENT,SHARE AND FOLLOW:)

''