𝟓. 𝐀 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄

Richie was concerned, Jane shoulders were shaking from time to time and a sniff could be heard from her once in a while and he just wanted to hold her, and also to kill Buddy Aldridge because how dare he be so calm right now? he can't wait until s...

Richie was concerned, Jane shoulders were shaking from time to time and a sniff could be heard from her once in a while and he just wanted to hold her, and also to kill Buddy Aldridge because how dare he be so calm right now? he can't wait until she finds out they get together so he can go comfort her, man the waiting is killin' him.

The Pink ladies were fuming, they knew it happened but actually seeing Buddy's calm demeanor on the situation was infuriating. They can't wait till she became a Pink Lady again and gets her confident up.

The scene started again with Jane and Mrs. McGee talking about the elections "Oh, just enjoying a little vigorous exercise, dear. Usually, I'd have Rose's help, but she retired over the summer, and Principal Nicholson felt there was no need to hire a new secretary, since I have all the necessary skills required to do both jobs. How wonderful to have the confidence of your superiors." She says almost sarcastically Potato went to comment on this when Richie slapped his arm, shaking his head "No hats inside, young man!" she yelled at a boy as she walked toward him.

The screen showed Jane going up the ladder while the T-birds comes in raving about oh no the boys and Cynthia looks at each other worriedly, now she really wont talk to them. They lowered their head willing the recording to stop before ruining the little bit of trust they built with Jane, but the universe didn't listen as the group got closer to Jane "oh goody goody! the pep rally" Potato laughed while beaming at the sign and Jane smiled back Jane in the theater brought up her head maybe this was when she befriended them? That would be amazing!

No no! Bring you head back down the guilty looking group willed please but she didn't, instead she straightened up and looked at the screen with hope that was crushed the second later when Gil looked up her skirt she turned around to the boy with tears "friends? Yeah right" she scoffed "cause your approach to woman is so respectful every girl will want to be your friend"

"Jane believe me you are my friend! Its just on that time we weren't!"

"and that gives you the right to humiliate me? And then call me your friend? Youre delusional Gil Rizzo!" she huffed and turned to Cynthia "and whats your problem? Why would you take the boys side on this? That's not cool or funny its just mean and that's" she pointed at the screen while turning to Buddy "is all your fault! So everyone an stop acting like they are on my side because I don't want to hear it! You are just as guilty as Buddy so im-" she paused and stood up, walking to the farthest chair on the first row "sitting here now and I don't want none of you talking to me. Continue please" she commended as the future video showed Gil with his eyes up her skirt and Richie walking by unbothered, when Jane noticed him she squealed "I beg your pardon?" clutching her skirt closer to her body

"I'm sorry, honey. It's just, my friends here have never been to New York. And we heard under your skirt is New York City's most visited tourist attraction." Gil hugged Potato and Richie sideways while they were laughing, the disturbed and shocked girl looked around to see everyone in the hallway looking at her