A.H 0

9 Years Ago. - Middle School & New Parents.
TWS: MENTIONS OF ABUSE & NEGLECT

Middle school was rough. Well, for little Y/N. She just began 6th grade and wasn't exactly used to the area they were in. You see, little Y/N just moved to Brooklyn, New York. With her foster parents. 

Getting taken away from your abusive, neglecting parents felt good. But, you felt some sort of emptiness. It was weird  being talked to, fed properly. It was weird being able to go outside. It was also weird going to school. Her old parents never exactly enrolled her to school, Y/N was only taught at home, with boring, long textbooks and constant beatings from not being able to read or speak.

Her foster parents, M/N and D/N wanted her to feel like a normal pre-teen. They wanted her to feel like she belonged, and that she was wanted. They spent some nights, soothing the little Y/N to sleep. They tried to convince her she belonged, but she felt as if she didn't belong in this area. As if everyone was normal and she was just, abnormal.

She felt left out.

She didn't know anybody. She didn't even know how to socialize and become friends with people. It caused her extreme stress.

But that changed, once she met them.

Miles Morales, a huge dork. And Ganke Lee, an even huge-er dork.

When her and Miles first met, it was mostly Ganke and Miles doing the talking, while Y/N stared at the cold floor and nodded along, only saying one word.

Now it was full on conversations, and Y/N actually holding eye contact. It was Y/N laughing, feeling better then she felt before. Two years had past, they were about to graduate.

Y/N, Miles, and Ganke all had many friends. They weren't seen as dorks. And Y/N wasn't seen as the 'non-speaking invisible geek freak' People actually talked to her! M/N and D/N were happy. They were happy that the girl that the quiet, anxious, traumatized little girl, blossomed into a kind, positive, talkative girl. It warned their hearts.

Y/N felt like she belonged. But, when High-school started, everything changed.
I

t wasn't her relationship with M/N or D/N, not even Ganke. It was Miles. Miles had developed a more cold, harsh attitude.

He became more distant. He never walked home with Y/N or Ganke, and he was always skipping class. It was normal for Miles to skip class, but the amount of times he's skipped class was abnormal, even for Miles.

Y/N and Ganke were concerned, but they then got the news.

'Did you hear? Miles Morales' dad was found dead! With a gunshot wound!'
The duo quickly tried to confront Miles. He ended up shutting the duo out. And him shutting the duo out, made all of them come to a separation.

In Current Times - 7 years later.

Y/N is studying computer science, in a local college in L.A,
She gained some sort of abilities that help her turn invisible, which helped her a ton.

Y/N became what they called a 'Anti-Hero.' She fought all the bad guys, and served justice but in a cruel, infuriating way.
Some people supported Y/N, or should I say H/N, but others disliked her.

She became an independent woman. She wasn't the little Y/N who let people step all over her, or the one who always said yes. She did blossom into a beautiful young woman.

Y/N doesn't know about Miles' whereabouts. Nor does she care. She's currently focusing on her own path and her own career and anti-hero lifestyle.

She doesn't need him. Not at all.

At least, that's what she thinks.

-

This felt super corny😭😭 I'll post the next chapter in about a few hours. Still trying to figure out how I want to make Miles and Y/N connect again.