A.H 1

Flashback - 5 years ago.

Y/N sprawled across Miles' bed, reading a comic, whilst Ganke and Miles played uno. "UNO, BITCH!” Ganke yelled, throwing the deck of cards to Miles.
The yelling made Y/N jump, and she threw the comic at Ganke, scolding him.

" SHUT UP DUDE!" She yelled. Miles laughed, placing the cards back into the box.

"That hurt N/N!" Ganke said with a fake pouty face. Y/N stuck her tongue out at him, laughing.

Miles throws himself onto her, causing her to let out a loud groan.
"Off- of- meeE!!" She yelled, pushing him off.

End of flashback.

Play song.

Hypnotize by The Notorious B.I.G. blasted on a big speaker.
Y/N walked through the crowd, looking for her friends Chloe and Hailee. Losing both of them was quite easy as they were always running off and looking for cute boys.

"Excuse me! Sorry!" Y/N pushed through a couple, the couple yelling curse words at her. Y/N looked back and gave them a sorry smile.

She walked towards the kitchen, where more people crowded in front of the table. Y/N walked towards the table, pushing through people as she saw Hailee and Chloe, on the table. Dancing their asses off to the song.

Y/N face palmed, tugging at Chloe's jeans. Chloe looked down at her and smiled, leaning downwards to speak to her.

"Join us girl!" Chloe said, a slight slur in her words.
"I'm okay, I think I'll be going though. Too much people." Y/N chuckled and smiled. "Oh, alright girl! Call me when you get home." Chloe spoke, before standing back up and rocking her hips to the rhythm.

Y/N just watched, sighing.

Biggie biggie biggie, can't you see,
Sometimes your words just hypnotize me~

Y/N walked out of the house, going to her car as she grabbed her keys, unlocking the car and sitting down I name drivers seat, sighing. She laid her head on the wheel. But her head shot up when she heard a bang.

And a couple of screams.

Showtime.

H/N shot a web out of the car, jumping onto the building of a house. (dont worry she's always in her hero suit😭 ill leave it to your imagination on what suit she wants.)

(I forgot to mention, she's kind of like a spiderman?? Except she didn't get bitten. Y/N has a friend who made a gadget that shoots out webs, and the webs are your favorite color!)

She jumped from roof to roof, invisibly. Getting closer to the commotion. It seemed that people were shooting. Possibly a shootout.

H/N sighed, using her F/C webs to swing over, kicking one of the guys that were shooting and causing him to tumble onto the pavement. One down, 6 to go. She became visible.

"Aye, its that H/N chick! We gotta bail!" One of the guys shouted.
"None of y'all are bailing." H/N spoke. She made her voice slightly deeper.

She went invisible, sneaking past one of the guys and kicking him in the neck, knocking the male unconscious.

The guys stood back to back, shooting at the air.
H/N grabs a pole, slamming it onto another ones head.

"OH MY GOD!?" One of the guys literally automatically fainted.

'That was easy.' H/N thought.

She kicks the rest of them, and before they fall she wrapped her webs around them, and flung them ontop of a car.

The police came zooming, stopping in front of H/N.

"Hands up!" One of the cops shouted. "Hey, I'm a hero!" H/N spoke, a slight smile on her face as she raised her arms up mockingly.

"You don't seem like one!" The other cop yelled. "That's not your decision to decide if I'm a hero or villian."
H

/N just went invisible.

The cops were left shock. Looking around for the anti-hero.

H/N swung to an alleyway, quickly taking of their mask(??) And throwing it into a bag, along with her gloves(??), she then tossed on a jacket, and some jeans.

She walked out of the alleyway with the bag in one hand,
And the other in her pockets.

She whistled as she watched the cops zoom around the corner, with their lights on.

She was so glad she was going back to Brooklyn.

She hated Jersey. She hated the people. She hated the schools. She hated the smell.

She missed Brooklyn. She missed M/N and D/N. She missed the bodega. She also missed a certain someone. Even if its been a couple of years, she still longs to see his face. To smell his familiar scent, to hear his voice and see his smile.

But, she lost the sweet Miles. The sweet Miles is now in the past, and the harsh, cold-hearted, Miles replaced him.

Y/N walked into her shared apartment. Hailee and Chloe where sprawled on the couch, dead asleep. Y/N chuckled, snapping a pic.
She walked into her room, packing up practically all of her clothes. She needed to get out of here. She was going back to her home.

She left a little note, along with her phone number, and a stack of cash for a year of rent.
She knew they would spend it on something else, but that didn't matter.
She walked out of the apartment, sighing as she texted M/N.

N/N💗
Mami, I'm coming back to Brooklyn .
I'll be at the house in an hour

M/N 💖💖
Right now?
Do you even have a plane ticket?
It's so soon.

N/N💗
Dw, I have someone
that can take me! 💖
Te amo.
Tell papa I'm coming soon. I can't text him rn.

M/N💖💖
Alright mamita.
I'll tell your papi.
Please stay safe and call me when you get here.
N/N reacted with 👍

She stood, waiting for a certain friend.
The familiar multicolored motorcycle rolled up, revealing two people on it.
Her friends Gwen Stacy, and Hobie Brown.

"You ready?" Gwen asked, taking off her helmet.
"Ofcourse I am." Y/N chuckled, tying her suitcase onto the back of the motorcycle.

"Hurry up N/N, me an' Gwen got a lotta' things to do." Hobie spoke, as Y/N got on the motorcycle, holding onto Gwen's.

"I missed you girl!" Gwen smiled at her, handing her a helmet.
"I missed you more! I missed both of you guys so much. How's the band going?"

"Its been great. The stupid president shut another one of our protests down, but we not stoppin' now" Hobie spoke, speeding off.

-
This felt even more corny😭😭
Might add some changed because this chapter was hella RUSHED