AITA for Telling My Step-Dad No?

At the time, I (14 F) woke up one morning feeling great.

I go downstairs and see my Step-Dad (26 M), my Mom (35 F) and my little brother (6 M) all sitting at the dinning room table.

I head into the kitchen, make myself a bowl of Cocopuff cereal in my Tony the Tiger bowl and walked out of the kitchen eating my cereal while walking to the livingroom.

As I was about to sit down, my Step-Dad asks me if I wanted to go to Denny's for breakfast.

I told him "No" because I wasn't in the mood for Denny's and I had already made myself a bowl of cereal and wasn't wanting it to go to waste.

He starts to convince me to change my mind.

This is where I think I was the A-hole.

I told my Step-Dad "No" again and that he can't tell me what to do because he wasn't my Dad.

He got really mad, walked up to me while yelling at me.

Telling me that he's there for me more than my real Dad ever was and then he continued to throw my Dad under the bus.

I was sick and tired of him yelling at me, so I ran out of the house with Mom calling out to me telling me to come back home.

I kept running until I just couldn't anymore.

I try calling friends #1 and #2, they both didn't pick up.

I walk to friend #1's house and knock on her door, she wasn't there.

I try calling friend #2 again, she didn't pick up.

I called friend #3, but he was busy and couldn't come and get me.

Around this time I walked around the whole apartment complex and saw my Step-Dad getting into his car and drive off, so I slowly walked back home.

Once I get home, Mom opens the door for me, I start balling my eyes out telling her that I was sorry for yelling at my Step-Dad.

She started crying too and said that she doesn't know why my Step-Dad got mad at me for saying no to a question he asked.

I told Mom that I was going to friend #2's house for a little bit and went upstairs and packed a bag.

Mom came upstairs a little later as I was constantly texting friend #2 with no success.

She said that my Step-Dad was shutting off my phone because of how disrespectful I was to him.

Around this time, I thought my Mom had locked the front door, but she didn't and my Step-Dad came inside.

Mom blocked the doorway from him getting to me and because she didn't move, he grabed my little brother's headphones, whiped them, making them break in half to where it hit my Mom in the face.

I was mad and asked my Step-Dad very angrily if he hit Mom.

He said "No, I didn't. She's fine."

Then I said, "Then why is she crying?"

He said, "I don't know."

And I said, "Because you hit her."

He got really mad again, walked up to me, yelling in my face that he would never hurt Mom, when in reality he's hurt her more than once physically, mentally and emotionally with him cheating on my Mom, lying and hiding about it multiple times within the 9 years they've been together, married for 3, but those are multiple stories for another time.

I ended up yelling back at my Step-Dad about how he treats my Mom poorly and how he should treat her better.

I got yelled at some more, Step-Dad walks away and goes back downstairs.

He comes back upstairs, grabs my phone out of my hand saying that I'm a disrespectful and ungrateful child and I don't deserve a phone and threw it across the room.

My Step-Dad walks out of the room and stands at the door way and tells my Mom that I need to go live with my Dad and see how much he cares about me since I'm being disrespectful and ungrateful under their roof.

Mom says that I'm not going anywhere and I'm staying here at home.

Then my Step-Dad told my Mom, "It's either I stay and she goes or she stays and I go because I want nothing to do with her."

Mom said that she wasn't choosing.

I told her that I already have a bag packed so I can go over to my Dad's for the rest of the summer.

Step-Dad thought it was a great idea.

After all of this happened, I got grounded off of my phone for almost 2 years and literally stayed at my Aunts house for almost the whole summer because I did not want to be home anymore.

I told my Aunts, Uncles and Cousins about this and they all think that I'm not the A-hole and that I shouldn't have been grounded.

I am now 18 years old and I recently re-told my boyfriend (18 M) and he also says that I'm not the A-hole and that I didn't deserve to go through any of that.

So, AITA for telling my Step-Dad no?