~7~

Don't wanna be lonely, just wanna be yours.

***•_•***

Mingi called after Seonghwa after school that Monday. He stopped and waited for him to catch up so he was walking side by side with him.

"I thought you would be going with Yunho"

"Well I was going to but I needed to speak to you about something urgent"

"Oh. Okay go ahead then. I hope it's not about me betraying your moral loyalty"

"No, of course not. Only Yunho is able to do that."

Seonghwa rolled his eyes "what is it, Mr Whipped for Yunho"

"Hwa are you okay?"

"Yeah why are you asking? Have I been acting strange?"

"Yeah you pretty much have. For example how you've been avoiding eye contact with Lee know for the past two weeks, how you have random breakdowns and shake it off with your anxiety attacks"

"They are anxiety-"

"Hwa I know you have anxiety but I know that's not the reason. What happened between you and Lee know?"

"Nothing happened. Why, what have you heard?"

"You two broke up didn't you?"

Seonghwa stopped in his tracks and Mingi walked further ahead, then stopped to look at him. He went into panic state when he saw Seonghwa's eyes filled with tears.

"It's not his fault. And he told me it wasn't mine either. He lost feelings and that's fine. It's normal I didn't expect him to love me forever but I guess it just hurts", Seonghwa sobbed, Mingi Walking towards him and letting him cry into his shoulder "He told me he hoped I found someone better but I really really liked him. And I'm not mad at him for ending things 'cause honestly he was just being real with what he felt just like when he asked me out the first time. It just hurts.", Seonghwa spoke between broken sobs drying his tears with Mingi's shirt.

"Why didn't you tell us?", Mingi asked with a soft tone.

"I didn't want you guys to have to deal with my emotional issues and stuff. I guess I was obviously shit at hiding it since you caught on."

"That and also cause Lee know told us in detention"

"Oh. When you, Yunho, Hyunjin and him got into detention for starting that food fight and him choking hyunjin with food?"

"Tissue."

Seonghwa teary eyes widened "TISSUE?!"

"Yeah. Wild. I know. Are you gonna tell others about Lee know?"

"Do they need to know?"

"They don't need to but it's nice having friends who can help you heal you know? Look at me giving great advice"

Seonghwa rolled his eyes "yes Mingi well done. I'll tell them then. But you guys can't hate him. He's not a bad person. He's so sweet and so nice and the best person I've been in a relationship so far."