Chapter 6: confession

As we were sitting in the astronomy tower for a while I sat a little closer to Draco. Our legs touching we sat as we were just looking at the ground. I felt Draco gently place his hand on mine and he waited for a response.

I didn't move my hand and he looked up."Y/n?" He asked. "Yes Draco?" I asked.  "I have to tell-" he said before he was cut off by someone waking up the stairs.

It was Ron , and he was looking for me. "Y/n there you are! Uhm why are you..." he said looking at Draco. Draco stood up and started to walk away but I grabbed his arm to stop him.

" Ron I'll see you later just go please." I said. Ron left looking confused and Draco just stood there. "Draco, do you really like me?" I asked. He turned red but didn't respond. "What, uh no it was a joke haha. I have to go." He said really red as he stood up. " Oh.." I said.

He stopped and turned around. "Oh?" He asked. " "No never mind.." I said. Why did that...hurt? I didn't like him! Right? He has always been really handsome, and now really kind. But he just said it was a joke?

Why did that hurt? He had always been a jerk but suddenly not anymore. "Draco... was that really a joke?" I asked. "Yea of course, I would never like you." He scoffed.

"Oh okay." I said in a sad tone. Suddenly his gaze softened. "Well..." he said. I looked up. "Well?" I asked. I moved even closer to him so our shoulders were touching. "I'm sorry for being such a jerk y/n." He said.

"Why?" I asked. "Why?! Because I have been a rude bitch the whole time!" He yelled. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't yell. I know you don't like that." He said.

He remembers that I can't take someone yelling at me? "Well, what else do you remember?" I asked. "Uhm... what do you mean?" He asked. "Well, since you remember that, what else do you remember about me?" I asked.

"I don't care about what you say or like!" He scoffed. I looked him dead in the eyes and he toned down. "Okay maybe I do, so what." He said rolling his eyes. "Okay okay calm down." I said nudging him.

"Y/n, can I ask you something?" Draco asked. "Sure, ask away." I said with a smile. "Do you... hate me?" He asked. What should I say? I hated him at first, but now he is.. different. "Well, I used to hate you... but you are actually really sweet. Sometimes." I said the last part a little quieter.

"I'm sorry for everything y/n, I really am." Draco said with a tear falling down his cheek. I wiped his tear and said: "Draco, I know your life is not easy... but you shouldn't make someone's life miserable because they made one mean comment about you..."

"I know... I just didn't know what to do. And I am really sorry..." he said. "Wow, THE Draco Malfoy is apologizing to me?" I said. "Oh shut up." He said laughing a bit.

"Y/n... do you like anyone?" Draco asked. "I don't know.." I said. "Okay...." He said sounding a little disappointed. "Do you?" I asked. "Ye- no I don't no.." he said. "Yes you do!" I yelled but he covered my mouth with his hand.

"Who do you likeeee." I said laughing. He just looked me in the eyes without saying a word. I started blushing a bit. His face moved a little closer to mine. Suddenly I heard the clock. "Shit" I said standing up. "I have to go back to my dorm!" I yelled.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" I heard Draco ask. I turned to look at the moon but it had started to get cloudy so I couldn't see it. "Huh, where?" I asked confused but he didn't respond and walked away. What the fuck.

I quickly got back to my dorm and saw that Hermione was still awake. "Y/n, where we're you?! Ron said you were with Malfoy! What happened!" She yelled. I was out of breath and I felt dizzy. Shit shit shit. I should have eaten something.

"Y/n are you okay?" Hermione asked. "You look a little pale." She said. Suddenly everything went black.

When I woke up I saw I was in the hospital wing of Hogwarts. It was light outside and I felt someone holding my hand. I turned to look who it was, expecting Hermione. But it was Nevil. Nevil and I had been friends since day one, and he was really sweet to me.

When he saw I opened my eyes he looked really happy. "Good morning y/n, had a nice sleep?" He asked jokingly but really sweet. "What happened?" I asked. I heard Hermione, Ron and Harry storm in. "I swear to god y/n I will feed you like a mama bird if you don't start eating!" Hermione yelled with tears in her eyes as she hugged me.

"I'm sorry.." I said looking down. "It's okay, let's just get you ready to go to class." Harry said .

~time skip~

When I walked into the classroom I saw a few people look at me. I had missed my first class because I was still in the hospital back then. I tried to ignore the whispering but when I heard someone say my name I snapped. "If you want to say something you can say it to my face!" I yelled.

The room went silent. Even the professor went quiet. " Yea yea I'll leave." I said grabbing my stuff and walking out. Why can't they just shut up and mind their business.

I went to some random hallway and just sat on the floor. I was glad Draco hadn't been in the same class because he would probably have made a stupid joke about me and then act all nice.

Suddenly I heard a door slam open and someone storming onto the hallway. It was Draco. For fucks sake. When he saw me on the ground he looked confused. "Why are you here?" He asked. "Because I went here to look for noneofyo." I said. "Who's noneofyo?" Draco asked confused.

"None of yo business." I said rolling my eyes. Draco laughed for a bit before sitting next to me and asking: " why are you really here?" "I walked out of class because I yelled at someone for talking about me." I said.

"What were they saying about you?" He asked. "They said I was anorexic and made some other comments about me..." I said. "Well... you really need to eat darling." He said. I looked up. "What." I said.

"Uh.. you really need to eat." He said. "Why did you call me darling?" I asked. "I... uhm." He said turning red. "Do you like me?" I asked. "I.. w..what no!" He yelled standing up . "Liar!" I yelled as I also stood up.

"Shut up!" He yelled looking away. I walked a little closer to him and whispered in his ear: "does Mister Malfoy have a little crush?" Suddenly he pinned me against the wall and whispered back: "maybe, you should be careful darling."

I turned bright red. Where did he get the courage from! Suddenly I felt a light kiss being placed on my neck and my whole body shivered. The kissing started getting hotter and I felt him kissing my whole neck and collarbone.

All of the sudden he stopped and said: "I'll see you later." He walked away after that. WHAT IN THE ALL MIGHTY FUCK WAS THAT. I heard the bell ring and I saw Hermione walking towards me.

"There you are, are you alright? I saw you walk out and- what's that on your neck?" She asked.  "What do you mean?" I asked confused. We walked to the lavatory and I looked in the mirror. I saw hickeys all over my neck and collarbone.

Shit. "Oh I tripped in the hallway and fell." I lied. That was the worst lie ever. "Yea right." Hermione said rolling her eyes.