Back again

Lunar yawns and pours sol's soup into a bowl. The soup is warm and the aroma fills the room with its garlic scent.
Sol wakes up from his short nap and walks to the table,half awake.
Sol:mm.. this smells good,what'd you  make this with?...sol yawns trying to wake himself up a bit
Lunar:It's just a recipe my grandma made when I was younger.I can't make it exactly like hers but I try.
Sol:Well I think it'll taste good no matter what way you make it.
Sol brings his spoon close to his lips and blows the soup gently. He tries it and wants to spit it out immediately as it tastes a bit salty,he doesn't want to tell lunar anything to upset him so he just sips it and remains silent
Lunar:you must really like it.
Sol:mhm!I really like it.
Lunar:sol,I know you're lying,I put extra salt in it for a reason.
Sol: w-wait, hold up you saw me drink the whole thing and let me suffer?
Lunar:well,I wanted to-
Sol: No, you shut up. You're not ever cooking for me again.Now im going to sleep,im tired.
Sol gets up from his chair and walks to a lunar's bedroom scratching his eyes.
Lunar:Hey! Wait up!
(Lunar Pov):
Lunar runs up to sol and grabs his hand.He notices how soft sol's hands are. He lets go and waits for sol to get in the room. His heart was pounding a bit, but he tries to brush it off.
(Sol Pov):
Sol starts walking off ready to pass outa at that point due to being tired and the amount of salt in the soup making him sick.All of a sudden he feels Lunar's hand holding his.A few seconds after lunar 's hand move he gets a bit upset.

Lunar:do you wanna sleep on your same spot or would you wanna go closer to the window side for the warmth?
Sol: I wanna go on my original side.Your warmth is enough for me. Sol lies down on his spot and goes under the blanket. It's warm and fluffy,it's a weighted blanket so even with the support to him,he gets even more from lunars hug.
Lunar walks over to the other side of the bed and gets under the cover  and turns to sol.
Lunar:should I hug you,or do you want to be alone?
Sol:Yes..
What Blud actually wants to say 💀 ——>
Sol(mind):I want him to hold me as tight as he can,as. Lose as we can get and as many positions he possibly can. I want him to make my stomach turn inside out.

Lunar holds sol's waist,his fingers are touching sol's ass,he can feel sol's tail  wagging from under the blanket. He smiles at sol but sol isn't looking at lunar,Sol's a bit  shy and excited when lunar hugs  him.Sol puts his hands behind lunars neck.Their faces are close ,he wants to kiss lunar but doesn't want to make it awkward if he's actually also tired. He keeps looking away but notices lunars staring at
him. Sol quickly tries to focus on something else trying to make it seem as though he wasn't looking at anything.
Lunar brings his face closer and kisses sol. He brings his head closer to sol.
Lunar: your warmth feels nice on me.
Sol doesn't respond but smiles and just holds lunar close.
Lunar kisses around sol's neck,hands and face until he starts hearing sol giggle a bit
Lunar chuckles
Lunar:What's so funny that's making you laugh like that,hm?~
Sol opens his eyes a bit and smiles. He looks at lunar and breathes in.
Sol: I think I'm in love with you.
Lunar kisses sol on his lips and hold sol's face gently
Lunar: you drive me crazy.
Lunar looks at sol and shifts a piece of his bang
Lunar:you're pretty.
Sol:so are you.
Lunar: you're so pretty,prettier than any girl I've ever met and seen.
Sol laughs silently and huddled up to lunar and drifts off in a matter of seconds.
Lunar sighs and shuts his eyes knowing that everything is fine and he's happy.
~1 hour laterr~

Sol wakes up around 4 in the morning feeling queasy.he doesn't want to get up but he can't just ignore it so he gets up and drinks some water that was on the bedside table.Sol is awaken not a short while later. His stomach felt clenched with rope and his throat as if I snake was slithering up it.

He moves lunars hand and walks to the bathroom to wash his face.

Sol:hngh.. my stomach hurts maybe this has to do with me not taking my medication again..

Lunar turns on the hallway light

Lunar:Mmm..what's wrong are you okay?..
Sol: yes,my stomach just- [he gags]

‼️phobia warning there's puke/vomit mentioned here‼️

Sol faces the toilet and starts puking 😱

Lunar strokes sol's back and hair to possibly make him feel at ease.

Sol gets up for kneeling and rinses his mouth.

Sol:mm.. can you..c-carry me?.
Lunar (mutters): damn I always gotta do everything.
Sol: I'm too tired to tell you that I heard you.

Sol gets into lunars arms and starts drifting off again.

Lunar(mind):His Scent is such a powerful memory trigger.His scent, with its hint of something familiar like my mother's perfume or Aunt Nicole's maybe- I can't quite put my finger on it .reminds me of feelings of security and warmth. His confession was sweet, but I want to get to know him more before we take things further. But at the same time I'm also interested in him and I want to get to know him more before we get serious. I don't want to jump into anything too quickly and risk hurting his feelings.why does heart want to say yes, but my head knows that we need more time to find out if we really have a chance together?

Lunar lays sol down on the bed and goes next to him.
He takes a deep breath in and exhales before kissing sol's cheek.

Lunar(whisper): I love you too princess.