Primo x reader

You sat curled up in there room softly crying, "Hey- what's wrong honey?" Primo softly asked. You didn't answer and curled up tighter in to your  bed. "Hey, honey  look at me. What's wrong?"

Again you didn't answer, "Please dear. What's wrong? Did somebody make you sad? Do you want to talk about it?"  Primo says as he  get closer to you.

"Some sister of sins laughed at me when I tripped" you cried as you buried your face into your pillow.  Primo hug you tightly, "Oh honey, that's horrible. But don't listen to them, just come here and stay in bed with me, you won't be alone".

Primo gave you a soft kiss, You softly kissed primo back, "what did I do to deserve you.." you whispered as you moved into primo lap.

Primo stroke your hair, "Aww, nothing honey... you're perfect the way you are". I hold you softly, You hide your face into primo chest, you breathed into his soft smell. "You are cozy" you whispered out.

Primo chuckled, "Aww sweetheart, I'm not that cozy... and you have your own warmth.. you make my days brighter. I'm gonna make you feel better"
Primo softly  stroke your hair again.

You let out a soft purr as primo lied back, "mine." You softly grumbled out as you cuddled up to primo. Primo kissed you again, rubbing my nose against yours while smiling.  "I'm your man, nothing will ever touch you" he look at you with affection.

"How are ya feeling now?" He softly stroke your hair and I give you a peck on the forehead. "Safe?" "Happy?" "Cozy?" "Sad?" "Mad?" "How are you feeling baby?" Primo asked.

"Much, much, much better... especially because I'm in your arms" you whispered. You softly nudged your face against his shoulder. Primo smiled, "See? You're so adorable... I'll keep you safe and I'll take care of you forever, okay?"

He rub my nose against yours and let's put a soft chuckle, You let out a giggle as you hide your face in primo neck. "You can't get my face now!!!" Your muffled voice said.

"Aww... you are too cute" He hugged  you and he  lifted your face to his. "You are not getting away from me! I have to look at you, that makes me happy" Primo give you a peck on the lips again.

This is for july_in_july