"How did?-"

"So this is NSR..? Wow, it looks really nice.."
I directed my way to the nearest reception, going through the usual cycle, and handing over my résumé
The receptionist seemed amazed by looking at it "this is probably the best résumé I've seen so far. I'm absolutely positive you'd get the job!"

"Oh, thank god. I went to apply in a retail market, but they refused me because of... well, my arm- so I'm happy to hear that." 

"Oh, yeah some people can be cruel.. but I assure you that'll not be an issue! I'll quickly run this up to Tatiana's desk and then she can look at it, though she prefers if the person stay while she reads it, half the time, so feel free to sit down anywhere, and I'll tell you when she wants to see ya."  And just like that the, very nice receptionist was in the elevator and gone in moments. I decided I'd sit down by the chairs, hopping on my phone, and listening to music, I had found it on my phone after I was out of hospital, it seemed like good music too. Seemed familiar, gave me the 'at home' vibe usually, I don't know where it came from or how it got on my phone, but it was good music to my ears, the artist of it was someone named 'DJ Anony-mist', it sounded comforting and for some reason, I began humming to the melody of it.. after a while, the song had done. Just then the receptionist had returned, and pointed at the elevator, with a big grin "its your time to shine, Y/N!  She's at the top floor. If you must know."

I nodded and went to the elevator, clicking the top floor button. Which the elevator began jolting upwards, there were a few others moving to other floors but I didn't mind the elevator stopping at floors, I just looked out the elevator window, gazing in awe at the sight before my eyes, but then the elevator stopped. Seemed I was at my destination, I quickly stepped out, and was met with a hallway, it seemed to have one a-many golden vinyls, some for tone magazines, one or two for the actual NSR tower.. I began walking towards the doorway, to be met with a rather tall woman, she looked eccentric, but in a good way. This was definitely Tatiana.

"Ah, you must be Y/N, I've read a number of good about you, please. Come in"

Immediately I walked into the room, this time ignoring my surroundings, I could look at it later.

"So you're here applying for the internship, exactly what do you know about the role?"

"Well, I know that an intern's role is temporary, but it means the intern in question is subjected to a matter of tasks, like settling disorganised files or papers, getting people the necessities they want or need, and so forth...."

This went on for a good while and judging by the look on Tatiana's face, she was intrigued as well as impressed. Even cared to show sympathy for when I had told about my incident, in the end, I, Y/N had gotten the job, a genuine grin painted on my face as I had not gone to many job interviews and actually gotten the job..

"So, Mx. Y/N, when can you start? I've got a flexible schedule incase you ever need certain days off or what not."

"I'd be perfectly fine starting anywhere, and I think I'd be fine working as much as you need me to."

"Alright then, I'll arrange you your working hours and you can begin next week, for now you're free to rest, also you'll be given a personal NSR uniform, it will be mailed to you tomorrow, for now I shall see you next week, 9am, sharp."

"Yes, ma'am! I'll see you then."

I said my goodbyes to her and hustled myself into the elevator, clicking the button to down to the ground level, and the elevator when downwards, it stopped a few times, people entering in a scurry to continue with their jobs, busy building, though when staring out the elevator to the view of the city, there were five districts, as I had known, but there seemed to be one section of an unmarked place, just nearing Eve's district, it wasn't large but it looked way too noticeable for something so small area'd, how had I not noticed this before??

I ended up shrugging it off and heading home, on the way home I bought myself lunch from a neat little convenience shop at the metro division, I had put my food into a bag and bumped into someone, gosh am I a klutz, they were tall. (Always the tall people..) they had a hoodie over their head, and wore a black face mask, the odd thing about them, was there were gears and clocks on his attire

"I'm sorry sir for bumping into you—"

"No issue. Have a good day, Mx. Y/N."

"...."

WHAT.

How did this guy know my name?...