"Who are you?"

[^^]_/> Author Note ; I severely apologise for my lack of uploading, school recently started up in Feb and I've been really busy, personally I cannot promise you more in the recent times, but this one is now. Enjoy <3 ~
———————————

I awoke to the sound of beating drums in my ear. And I jolted up with a exasperated huff, gripping onto my hair as I tried to recollect my surroundings "Fuck... right... uhm, I'm at home." I got up and got into the work clothes I had today, grabbed my stuff and headed for my kitchen "....right. Shit I forgot about my dishes.." I sigh and roll up my sleeves, atleast I can kill some time until work.. I began to clean the dishes.. having to put rubber gloves on both my arms, that was always a weird feeling now... I began to clean every bowl, plate, cup, etc.. until I came across one. It had 3 colours on it. A blue-ish green, Orange, and another colour (your choice).. I always liked this one, even if I couldn't remember where I'd gotten it.. and suddenly, I thought I saw someone..

Ooo!! Flashback scene! ~
"Come on Y/N! You're taking foreverrrr. This arts & craft stuff is really long, and the paint drying is gonna take longer too!!" The blurred female figurine said as she was practically jumping in her place, the other blurred figure sat by you. They were helping you with the plate you had made by ceramics together and you were painting, he helped you put some meaning into the artpiece. "Calm down! It'll be finished soon M____y"

Back to the present! ~
"...why have I been seeing these recently? I could've sworn I heard those voices before..." turns out I'd zoned out.. but atleast the dishes were done. I gathered my things, and headed off.. Shit.. I'm meant to be there in 15 minutes.. I'm gonna have to run to get to the tower. And to which I did.

"Huff huff... Holy shoot that got the wind out of me.." I shuddered and tried to catch my breath swiftly, I then proceeded to enter the building aand right to Reception "Excuse me, uh... Sadie, Miss Tatiana said I'd need to come speak with you about a special meeting or something happening?" I huffed shyly. "Oh, of course... I heard.. here. Take this. This'll get you to the floor just below Miss Tatiana's office" the lady giggled as she'd hand me a keycard. And ushered me into the elevator.

What. Just. Happened? That was very odd of me to see her like that, it felt like she'd been excited for me to see what was on this floor "..odd." I shrugged it off, inserted the keycard and suddenly, I was off, headed up "...atleast its a nice day today.". For some unique reason. Nobody got into the elevator after me. It was like a locked in route feature.

Upon the doors of the elevator opening, I was met with a different scene.. unlike the artists floors, which had a genre type edm vibe to it, this floor had an eerie..steampunk vibe to it, people in the floor chattering, rushing back and forth to pass on paperwork, a few silent artists in a studio like corner of the floor, making posters.. album covers, and there was a set of doors in the opposing sector of the floor, where two people sat in a tidied office like meeting room. Awaiting me.

I approached the office with fumbled footsteps, my mind needed to process what was going on. And unfortunately. It was barely compliant, someone approached me and steadied me on my feet "Sorry, Mx.. I noticed you were fumbling your step a bit, don't worry.. thats happened to all of us. Names Ezekiel, I'm the third in command on this floor, we really appreciate you taking over Tabitha.. poor thing-" I raised my brow concerningly "..Its.. nice to meet you as well Ezekiel. And thank you for the warm welcome.." I nodded.. this was awkward,, so I continued into the office room. Though having to knock, Tatiana ushered me to open the door mid knock, since she could see it was me.

"ah! Y/N, just in time. As usual, Come in. Have a seat. I'd like to introduce you to the secret artist, the 6th Artist.. Sonar Clintwood, The Steampunk-Phonk genre artist."

I sat.. and stared at the person, processing the current scene "...Haven't I seen you around? The weird creepy guy with the mask? I saw you at a convenience store a month or so ago.. and yesterday you were going up the stairs which nobody else goes through unless the elevator is too cluttered?"

The artist inhaled and let out a wry chuckle, "well.. nice to meet you too Y/N. I must say.. you're very observant. I reckon we're going to get along just fine... so tell me..what are any talents you might possess? And moreover... Who. are. you?"

Excuse me? -._^.
——————————————————

[^^]_/> Incase anyone may be wondering what Sonar Clintwood looks like. Here you go. :)

He has more pets now since the ref is a bit old

He has more pets now since the ref is a bit old.. He has a rescued otter now and a enlarged rat made from gears and cogs ⚙️

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter
I'm desperately attempting to find motivation to start writing again. And I hope to see you soon! :D