❛ ⠀ ⓪➊ ⠀ ⁺ ⠀ 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 ⠀ ✿

❛ ⠀ welcome to the rules and regulations for this little corner of wattpad. please respect these or your request won't be accepted and you'll end up banned from this shop. ⠀ !

 ⠀ ! ⠀

RULES & REGULATIONS

① ⃔ ⠀𝅄⠀⠀--⠀⠀no shop hopping

.① ⃔ ⠀𝅄⠀⠀--⠀⠀no shop hopping. this is pretty easy to understand, don;t request something at another shop, then request it again here. it doesn't make a whole lot of sense, and is unfair to both me and the other artist. if you order here, you cannot request the same thing at another graphic shop unless I deny the request.

.② ⃔ ⠀𝅄⠀⠀--⠀⠀for payment, you must give me a permanent follow, credit me as the artist when you use the graphic, and to add this to a public library, preferably with other books in the same vein.

.③ ⃔ ⠀𝅄⠀⠀--⠀⠀as mentioned previously, I've never done this on wattpad before ( I have previously done something similar on quotev ) so I'm still learning how this all works, so I ask that you're patient with me and give me the time required to figure this all out. be respectful and kind to anyone in this book or you will be permanently banned and I will have no issue doing so.

.④ ⃔ ⠀𝅄⠀⠀--⠀⠀at the moment, there is no banned or vip list, but one may be added at a future stage. anyone who is not a vip must include the password of their favorite music artist, and if you have multiple forms, this much change on the second.

.⑤ ⃔ ⠀𝅄⠀⠀--⠀⠀I will be accepting ~5 requests in total per batch, and I'm not sure how many batches I'll do, but that is 5 graphics overall, not 5 people. please only request 2 graphics per batch so that others can partake as well!