Beautiful Fire. (Firestar x Femme autobot Reader)

Firestar watched as Y/n talked with their fellow trio mate Greenlight. She was watching closely as she always wanted to make sure Y/n would always be okay.

As Firestar watched, she saw Y/n get nervous when Arcee came over and started to talk to them only to ask Greenlight for help.

Y/n said bye to them before blushing a little. Then, looking at the ground with an upset face.

Firestar chuckled at how sweet,shy, and quiet Y/n was, but something about the way she smiled turned Firestars spark aflame.

That was when Elita-one and Optimus walked up.

Optimus: "I see you're still watching our little girl."

Firestar: "Always am...always will."

Y/n had been adopted by Optimus and Elita as an infant and grew exceptionally well even looked a little like them. But as Firestar watched after her over the years, their bond became something more... She just couldn't put her finger on it.

Elita: "Actually, could I speak to you for a moment, Firestar?"

Firestar knodded her helm as they walked into the back.

Elita: "Why do you always watch over my daughter?"

Firestar: "Uhh....because she's part of my trio."

Elita: "Anything else?"

Firestar: "Well, where do I start? She's sweet, funny, kind adorable, and"

Elita: "Heh...Caught you."

Firestar: "What?"

Elita: "Hehehe, you like Y/n, don't you."

Firestar: "uhhh.."

Elita: "No, like isn't the right word. You love my daughter, don't you."

Firestar thought of it for a moment before answering.

Elita: "If you do, you'd better tell her....My daughter seems to really like Arcee, but....I don't think she realizes what's in front of her yet."

At that, Elita-one walked out, leaving a confused and blushing Firestar behind.

Over the months, Firestar did notice that Elita was right. She did love Y/n, but also Arcee and Greenlight had started to get more and more flirty and friendly towards each other.

Little did anyone know that y/n was not okay.

As Y/n was out on a scouting mission, she was knocked off the road. Y/n started to spiral and shift until she grabbed her mind by the rings and regained control in a moments notice.

As Y/n saw her attackers, she cursed under her breath before taking off. She drove faster and faster ashamed she was breaking the speed limit, but for good reason. Soon, Y/n saw a backroad and took the sharp turn, causing dust to fly everywhere. Y/n sped off down the bumpy road until she got to the top.

Y/n: "(Y/n to base I'm being chased by-AUGH!)"

In a moments notice, her lights went out.

Firestar saw Y/n in the corridor leaning up against the wall upset.

Firestar: "Hey, there, little Cinnabon, what's wrong."

Y/n smiled at the pet name that Miko had gotten started up around base, but her smile immideatly faded away.

Y/n: "I....I uh....caught Arcee and Greenlight flirting with eachother further down in the base. I guess I just... got a little...jealous."

Firestar: "Well....I'm sure you'll find somebody. Anyone would be the luckiest bot in the universe to be with you."