Love for a doctor. (Ratchet x Optimus's sister)

Cybertron: Autobot base: Iacon:

Y/n sat in the med bay as Ratchet finished patching up her wounds from the previous battle against the Decepticons.

Y/n: "Thank you Ratch......sorry I got messy."

Ratchet: "Don't say sorry for getting beaten up a little bit. This isn't the worst thing I've dealt with."

Y/n only looked at the medic as he continued to wrap the wounds when they heard Ultra Magnus yell.

Y/n looked at Ratchet before he helped her up and into the main room to find out what was going on only for Y/n to burst out laughing while Ratchet chuckled.

Right in front of them Ultra Magnus and Optimus both stood painted a different color. Optimus was painted pink and rose while Magnus was painted a light pink and purple.

Y/n: "What the frag happened? Hahahahah you guys get the wrong color?"

Optimus only smiled as Magnus looked at himself utterly confused and slightly angry.

Y/n then looked at the younger boys around her when suddenly she felt her spark pulse causing her to double over in pain and fall to the floor.

Ratchet: "Y/n!"

Y/n lied on the floor as everything around her started to go black.

Optimus and Ratchet both watched and monitored her closely.

Ratchet: "How did I not notice.....Why didn't I check that wound..."

Ratchet looked at his hands as he started to cry only for Optimus to place his servo on Ratchet's shoulder.

Optimus: "It's not your fault Ratchet."

Ratchet: "The frag it is! I'm a medic I should've checked all of her vitals and wounds....."

Optimus then looked up as Bumblebee and Bulkhead walked in.

Bulkhead: "Bridge is ready."

Optimus then looked at Ratchet before looking at Bulkhead.

Optimus: "Bulkhead see to it that my sister makes it through safely."

Bulkhead nodded as they readied for Earth.

Autobot base: Earth

The kids explored the base more and more now that Megatron was blown up with the space bridge.

Miko ran through the halls when she heard beeping.

Miko: "Huh?....Woah."

Jack and Ralph were playing a video game trying to beat Miko's high score when she ran over to them.

Miko: 'Guys you've got to come see this!"

The kids all looked at the bot when they saw Ratchet walk in only to hold her servo.

Ratchet: ".....come on Y/n......You've survived worse...."

Ratchet looked at Y/n closely before his servos started to tremble as he cried.

Ratchet: "Please my love......Don't make us pull it.......I know you can hear me....you have to....your spark is still beating strongly.....I know you have a mind lock but please.....just wake up for me.........please."

The kids all looked at each other before they walked over to Ratchet.

Ratchet then looked at the ground through his arms only to see them staring up at him.

Ratchet: "This is Y/n....if that's what you're all wondering."

Ralph: "What happened to her?"

Ratchet: "I....didn't look at one of her wounds as closely as I should have....the cons put a mind lock on her so now she can't wake up....not unless her spark and mind get enough strength to break through on its own."

Jack: "How long has she been like that?"

Ratchet: ".......Ever since Cybertron fell....."

The kids started to visit everyday just to see if Ratchet was in there or to see if she had waken up but soon Jack and Miko stopped visiting her.

Ralph sat up next to her helm using her shoulder as a platform so he wouldn't slip and fall.

Ralph: "You know.....Ratchet really misses you.....I don't know what or who you were to him but......my guess is that he really likes you."

Ralph continued to type on his key board when he heard loud beeping making him look over at the monitor.

Ralph: "Nonononono!"

Ralph tried to stand up only to stumble and fall off the berth.

Ralph prepared himself only to land on something softer.

?: "You should..... really be careful......little....one."

Ralph then opened his eyes and looked up to see Y/n rolled over staring at him.

Ralph: "You're......awake..."

Y/n only smiled as she pulled Ralph back towards her and laid him on her chest plates.

Ralph: "Are you okay Y/n?"

Y/n looked at him before smiling.

Y/n: "I have a terrible headache but I'm okay."

Everyone stood in the main room as everybody worked and talked to the kids.

Miko: "Hey where's Ralph?"

Jack: "Probably visiting Y/n."

Arcee: "Hmm....He really likes talking to her....but I doubt she can hear anything."

Optimus looked at the ground as did Ratchet when Ralph ran in.

Ralph: "Ratchet! Optimus! Y/n's wired computer thingy is going off!"

Everyone practically ran to Y/n's room only for them all to stop.

Ralph: "Y/n! I'm back!"

Everyone was stunned Y/n was sitting on the edge of the berth looking over at Ralph before looking up to meet Ratchet's eyes.

Y/n: " Ratchet...."

Ratchet was shocked before he ran to her grabbing her up into his servos.

Ratchet: "Oh my love.....I'm so glad you're finally awake."

Y/n only cried into his shoulder while the bots smiled.

Optimus then walked forward and patiently waited for ratchet to pull away before Optimus pulled her into him.

Optimus: "I've missed you Y/n...."

Y/n: "Missed you too Opitty"

Over the days and nights Ratchet had gotten the remains of the mind lock out of her systems and successfully helped her make a full recovery.

Y/n looked over at the kids all playing their music driving Ratchet insane in the process.

Ratchet then looked behind him.

Ratchet: "Would you please quiet down?!"

Y/n only chuckled before she looked at Ratchet and walked over to him.

Y/n: "Sweet spark~ don't be rude darling."

Ratchet stiffened as Y/n stroked his arm.

Y/n: "we don't want you to be uncomfortable tonight do we...lovely~"

The kids and bots all watched before Ratchet blushed and nodded.

Y/n: "Good....shall we go then? I'm sure you will have.....a fun night."

Y/n took Ratchet's servo before pulling him along only to look at the kids and wink before she continued into the rooms.

Alrighty. Sorry for the long wait. I needed inspiration and sleep. Anyways hope you all enjoyed and that you had a great day, night, wherever you are in the world keep living your life to the fullest. Bye-bye