Prologue

A/N: This will take place in sandguardian seasons 3 and 4

not every person was created equally... a power known as quirks or superpowers gave too many people across the world seeing that it created a society...

seeing that there were many of the populists that had powers 67% and the half 20% quirkless...

 how to mention there were many people that also joined the military notice the UNSC to become part of the armory...

Not every man was , and someone like myself no the hard way..

My Lupin Shimura.. and I don't even have any powers, meaning I'm just an outcast..

I've always been neglected by my family members: Nana Shimura (mother) and bullied from Kotaro Shimura, Bakugo, Shoto, Izumi..

Part of me feels like I wanted to become a hero, but then again, I decided to change my mind to become a soldier of the UNSC..

The bullied has stopped when the moment he decided to become an UNSC soldier instead of a hero.

Seeing that my mother and older brother wanted me to me to actually accept their forgiveness..

However, no one else but Lupin Shimura could never actually be forgiven for their forgiveness..

Two years pass by..

Lupin Shimura became part of the unsc, however, not the way he expected..

Lupin Shimura was assigned to a desert area known as Sandbox assigned to the Blue Team.

Where we met a group of people who we can call friends of blue team.

His armor color was actually a dark aquamarine..

However, sometime past it when the moment he was always in this desert, Place saw that it was just him against the red team alongside his teammates..

However, Dax spotters of Banshee flying in the sky with a moment it was shot down by one of the Guardian Towers.

Jason, one of the members of the blue team, came in with the alien known as Seal Vladimir.

Seeing that the team leader known as Legend team leader known as Legend team leader known

Team leader known as Legend had a bit of a grudged against some aliens in the Covenant-Human War.

Dax and Jason and Seal went into the tunnel that me and my teammates and I built for them to go under a little adventure..

However, I had this bad feeling that something bigger was at played..

Me among side Ichabod came across a white soldier that was actually assassin that tried to find the alien.

Luckily, our team leader was able to take care of the white soldier as the assassin with the Hornet to blow him up..

Now, this really has made this even more suspicious for someone to hire someone to kill both teams to cover up something bigger..

but for now, it seems that things are about to get a lot interesting....