Rocky x GN!Reader

Words: 873
Published: 07/07/23 11:39PM
Requested: ✔︎

Kisses Near a Tree

It was an exciting day, but more calming. Exciting because you don't have to work today so you and Rocky were going to hang out and enjoy each others company. Calming also because there's not work. Mitzi decided to give y'all a break for going through a lot.

Thinking about what to bring to the spot that you thought Rocky was already at you made up your mind and brought wine. Nothing to fancy just something that you guys could drink and chill. Heading out the door and I got he car with two bottles, you were thrilled and happy!

You and Rocky been friends sense you've joined the crew, but with all the stressful things going on and work you weren't able to talk to him as much. You gotta say though before all that you were catching feeling and hopefully going to share them if you got drunk enough. Although you'll probably say some dumb stuff.

☆Stwitching POVS☆

'Alright, he said he wanted to met by a tree at the river. Hell if I even know what river he was talking about.' Mumbling to myself in the car. I pulled up to a forest, it looked like the middle of nowhere but if I knew Rocky well enough, which I do, he'd be by the river like he told me. I sighed and face palmed myself for being stupid. Finally after thinking for awhile I got out and opened the back door.

Two wine bottle awaited me, quickly smiling and picking them up I heard something rustling from the bushes. I looked behind me to find Rocky already a mess and a little wet on the sleeves. My eyes went wide and I quickly rushed to say something, "You ok?" He smiled and ran up to me. "Yeah, you came a little late so I played in the river..then got bored and went to see if your here and- OH! You got wine?!" I looked down and nodded.

"Yea, thought we might as well have something to drink while we're talking." I smiled to myself, "Wait I'm late?!" I looked back at him and he gave me a blank stare. "No- I don't even know what time it is." He smiles and grabbed the wine bottles. "Thanks." He hummed in response. "Well let's get going!" I hear him say, I nodded turning my heels and closing the car door. Then making my way towards him.

While on the way to the way to the river he asked me if he wanted to hear a poem, of course I accepted and he started to speak it. It sounded beautiful and the fact that he can remember all the words.

Sadly the trip to the river came to and end as we found a pretty nice place to stop and talk. He sat down and placed the bottles down. I grabbed two cups from the top of them. He was quick to open one bottle and I held out the cups.

After pouring the alcoholic liquid into them i handed a cup to Rocky he thanked me and we started to talk. It was nice to actually talk to him after awhile of not doing so, but he still sounded the crazy, psychotic feline that I had feelings on.

It had probably been an hour of us talking and I felt myself getting a bit tipsy. Pushing that feeling away we started talking about bootlegging and instruments.

"Violin is probably a pretty good instrument to play." He nodded then responded, "It is, especially when you do a poem while playing!" He took a large sip of the wine then started talking again. "If you want I could teach you, if we have spare time." I set my glass down and hummed, "That would be nice." I looked at him in his eyes.

He smiled and came closer to me, "Is there something you want?" I tilted my head, he put his paw under my chin lifting my head up. Heat started coming off my face. "Rocky what are you- MPFH-" His lips were soon pressed onto mine.

It came out of nowhere, then again he might be drunk. The taste of wine came of his lips, the kiss was rough yet soft and loving. It was quite enjoyable and I soon melted into him. He was quick to pull me closer strengthening the kiss.

Then all of a sudden the taste was gone, we were both stunned and confused. He looked away but I spoke for him, "If your going to say sorry there's no need, and if you're going to say I like you well then I like you to!" I put a bit of a smile on my face.

He chuckled, I just pulled him in a kiss again. "Does that mean we're official?" I thought about it. "Yeah, but we can't let anyone know yet!" I pointed at him then we both laughed. Watching the sunset in the process.

~

Sorry if this wasn't what you expected I tried my best! Plus it's like 20 minutes until it's 12😭 Anyways have a good day/evening/night!<3