Zib x GN!Reader

Words: 408
Published: 09/29/23-Oct 12 12:03 AM
Requested: ✔︎(My friend requested it)

♧︎Situations♧︎

Sitting down and having a nice glass of an alcoholic beverage with you sounded nice in that moment which you were correct.

You'd been friends with Zib for awhile and when he was about to get on stage to play he asked that after the show if you wanted to drink with him. You happily said yes. Now it was after the show and you and him were getting the drinks from Viktor.

He was talking about how he didn't necessarily liked having to come here and play some silly songs for literally an empty bar. You could see why, "Then why do you play?" You asked taking a sip from your drink. He shrugged, "Mitzi and I have been friends for awhile and I just want to do whatever makes her happy. Even if that means playing on stage for one or two cats." He took out a cigarette and lit it.

A smile came on your face knowing that he may not enjoy it but at least he gets free drinks..at times. "Well is there anything else that you don't like about it?" You spoke softly grabbing a cigarette from him and lighting it.

He was silent before speaking again. "Not really, unless you count how many times Rocky gets us into trouble." He looked at the stage then the door that led to the garage.

A small hun came from you, then he spoke again. "Is there anything bothering you?" He turned back to you and rested his head on his hand. That time you were silent.

"Well there's nothing that would be a problem besides people being annoyin'." He chuckled and nodded at that. "Is there anyone annoying you?" You asked him taking another sip of your drink.

He nodded, took a puff from his cigarette and replied, "As much as I like this kid he just..has to much energy." You tilted your head, confused on who he was talking about. "Rocky." Was all he had to say before you nodded.

"Eh..at least he puts the energy to good use." Both you and him looked at each other before chuckling.

~

Sorry if this is short. I just wanted to get this out there for my friend and for anyone who like Zib! I hope you enjoyed and have a lovely day/evening/night! <3