Epilogue

Make sure to read chapter- 20 [ After December]

Jungkook's life is empty. He has nothing to focus now. Not being able to tell Taehyung how much he regrets his past doing ate him alive. He thought that he is the reason for Tae's as well as Jimin's death. He failed as a good boyfriend long time ago. He still stuck in the same spot. Actually he doesn't want any happy ending to him. He wants to put himself in pain. He wants to end his all miseries. He can't believe how everything turned upside down with the selfish decision he took. He will be forever engulfed in that guilty feeling. There's no escape for him,,,,actually he doesn't want to escape. He wants to go through hell for what he had done. He did this to Taehyung ,,,his love,,,,,a disabled weak but innocent soul.

Jungkook stared at the sea with these heavy thoughts.

"What to do now?"The sudden sound heard beside Jungkook diverted his attention towards the source.There is a small boy on the same bench as Jungkook holding two plushies.

"What?"Jungkook asked with an amusing tone.Kid awkwardly smiled and said

"Just a problem."Jungkook chuckled softly and looked at the front again.

"I can help you if you want."Jungkook again said.

Kid thought for a while and asked

"I have two plushies but mom told me to keep one plushie on my bed. What should I choose?"

"Mm...what are the two plushies?"

"One plushie is the one I am using since I am little. It's a little bit old but so soft. Other one is this beautiful plushie which mom bought for me recently." Kid explained the two.

"Choose the old one. It's the suitable one to keep close to you. It never left you in your worst times.  So don't give up on him." Jungkook said. Kid again thought for a while and noded

"Yeah!!I can keep beautiful one on the stool."Suddenely the boy screamed as his problem got solved.

"Thanks uncle."He said.

"Welcome boy!Take decisions after thinking a lot okay!?"Jungkook muttered. He learnt the lesson.

Jungkook stood up after few minutes directly looking at sea. He wants to feel every pain Taehyung went on. Taehyung died by his breathing difficulties so he should also have a punishment for that right?!

"Where are you going uncle?"

"To sea"

"See??"

"Yeah sea"

"To see what?"Jungkook laughed.

"An angel"

"But you can see only fish there"

"I know the way. Go to your mom boy."Jungkook said and walked towards the shore. He is sure that his mom will understand him. She also may be doesn't want this devil son.

He walked nonstop through water only having Taehyung in his mind.

"I'm sorry Tae"He mumbled and continued to walk until the only thing he see is blue. And then black.

"Why you did that to us Jungkoo..?"

"I'm sorry Tae"

"You tell him okay!?Tell him I'm sorry."

One month is enough to change everything ....
Specially A COLD one........

The end of 'That December'.......

✒️JoWoo

Reincarnation of them....👀
It's just an idea I have in my mind. I will try to write it according to your comments. If you want just let me know...

Thank u for everyone who remained with me until the very end to read this part too ❤️ I love you all a lot. It's so hard to write daily but your comments boost my energy up. I know this is sad story but I wanted to try this out. I know that this might not be best but I tried to write something that make some sense ig 😅.

Follow me if you like me or my story 👉👈.

I just request all of the readers to write a comment at the end to show ur thoughts. I wrote a whole book so it's not hard for my babies to write a comment.

Now I am going to continue 'Money Minded Him'. If you like you all can read it also. I uploaded 4 chapters of it ig. It's a happy ending one.

Thank you for everything ❤️😭😭😭Bye.......I started this book with Bts anniversary and ended up with ARMY anniversary 💜️

I wanted to show off my lil note which I used to write the story. Here it is....😅I changed lot of things btw.

😅I changed lot of things btw