caught [!]

cw: spicy + smut

tehe

———

"Taylor..." you gasped when her hands wandered lower than usual, squeezing greedily at your ass.

"Yes?" You could see her grinning before she buried her face in your neck, pressing kisses along your throat. You hummed when she bit down lightly, her tongue following closely in the trail of her teeth. Her hands lingered on your waist, right under the hem of your shirt. They refused to go any higher or lower.

"Taylor, please," you breathed out, her thumb running up and down your belly. "Please, what?" Taylor asked in faux innocence. "Touch me," you said, and she chose to ignore your demanding tone. "I am touching you," she smiled and pulled one hand away from your waist to tug the collar of your sweater down, allowing her access to your collarbone. She kissed it softly, toying with you.

"You're gonna have to be more specific," she whispered against your skin and placed a wet kiss to your jugular. You hooked your leg around her thigh, pulling her even closer to you. Her hand that was on your waist traveled farther up ever so slightly to reach your ribs. You cupped her face and tilted it up to look at you, staring straight into her darkened eyes.

And just as you said your next words, the door creaked open and... her mom came in. "Fuck me," was what you had said.

You squeaked and pulled the blanket up to cover Taylor's head and up to your neck, locking eyes with Andrea just before she quickly closed the door. She looked mortified, almost as much as you. She definitely heard you, not just seen you, and you couldn't tell which was worse.

You groaned and let go of the blanket, allowing Taylor to poke her head out. "Just kill me now, Tay. I'll never live this down."

"Honey, it's okay. My mom knows we have sex, at least I wasn't inside you when—" You clapped your hand over her mouth, too mortified to even think about the scenario being somehow worse.

"We are never having sex outside of home again," you said with conviction.

That was a lie.

Okay, it wasn't entirely a lie—you abstained for about a week. You held out on Taylor for as long as you were at her mom's house for Thanksgiving. She practically begged to touch you every time she got you alone, but you didn't think you could handle the embarrassment of Andrea catching you again.

The second you were inside the car, heading to her New York penthouse, Taylor pushed the partition down and pulled you into her lap, kissing you senseless.

"I need you," she rasped, quickly moving down to your neck. She didn't care if you scolded her later, she started working on leaving a mark right near your jaw. You moaned, pulling her back up again for a kiss before she could make a mess of your neck. She kissed hungrily, like you were her first meal in weeks, opening her mouth against yours as her hand wandered on your thigh. It snuck under the waistband of your pants, going straight for the prize. She cupped you over your underwear, her eyes nearly rolling back at the wet feeling on her fingers.

"You're so fucking wet, baby," Taylor moaned. You could only gasp in response when her finger dragged along your clothed clit, teasing both of you. "Please, can I fuck you?"

You were about to nod when the door burst open and both your heads snapped in its direction. There was paparazzi outside, barely visible behind Taylor's security guard, whose large body blocked them from vision. He quickly closed the door after he understood what was happening, Taylor's hand down your pants couldn't have been more self-explanatory.