Tribute, Remainder and a warning

Her blade made a clack sound as she dragged them against the steps. Her bloody white robe drenched in the water that she waded through to reach Qinghe.

The leaders all watch in awful silence as she walks in. They're hands slowing grabbing their swords.

In the center, Chifeng-Zun stands, his brows tightly knit together.

She takes a quick look at everyone around her, The lans, The nies, The jins and the Jiangs.

A laugh bubbles up her throat as her eyes fall on the three from yunmeng.

What a joke

Her voice is rasped from the months of shouting and her legs wobble from the wars she fought.

Her hair is cut to her shoulder, Quite unusual for a woman.

Chifeng-Zun steps forward.

Who are you?

He asks.

Me? I am your enemy. The one you wanted to erase from this world.

Her answer only spurs the room into whispers. As silent sounds of drawing swords are heard.

There is no such person in this world anymore.

His answers come out sharp, and strict. She smiles , and pulls her robe off.

The Sun symbol on her back, Her hands, And on her chest make everyone take a step back as they gasp. Everyone except the one in green who takes one forward.

What guts you have to barge in on a room full of cultivators who can kill you any second!

Ger smile dims.

I am already dying Chifeng-Zun, There is nothing else I can lose now.

Her eyes glint with unknown rage.

When I was younger,

She turns around, Slowly walking.

My mother told me that my name was named after he who shot the Sun down.

His hand goes to grab his saber.

What is your motive to come here?

The lan asks in a gentle tone, Zewu-Jun probably.

My motive? Hahahahah! You ask for MY motive?

Her laugh resounds in the large hall .

My motive Zewu-Jun, is to take his head.

Her finger points to the head of the jin, Jin guangshan.

What nonsense!

His voice shouts. She never liked the colour yellow anyway.

You have taken your revenge, By burning thousand of years of history for the sins of ONE man.

I will take revenge by only taking the Head, Of one man.

She speaks, her head tilts to the side as her eyes turn a light red. Perhaps it was the light playing tricks on them.

As if a women can take my-

Schkk.

Screams of horror as Blood splats on her face.

I have completed  the first part of my revenge.

Chifeng-Zun takes hold of her hand.

You murderer!!

His screams are like thunder.

Murderer? ME?

She shakes of his hands swirls around and points the sword in his neck.

It is me who is the murderer?

Her face shows the fury of the nine suns.

Who was it that burned downy family!? Who was it that killed my daughter!? Who was it that didn't care for the children who lost their lives?! ME?!

Her sword is pressed against his neck.

My family was burnt alive, Despite us not being a wen. Because we dared to speak up against the unjust treatment of us in the rehabilitation camps!

You who has no compassion! You who has the blood of the innocent on your hands! I curse you to live a life filled with unhappiness!

Her voice is loud and clear, and she won't stop it. She won't stop until she Avenges them. Everybody watches in shock, Taken aback by the words spilling out her mouth.

She won't stop it here. She won't stop until they see it bright and clear.

That her revenge was simply not a revenge.

That it was a tribute to those who lost, A remainder to those who sat in silence and watched, And a warning to those who did it.

After all, She's the last Sun.