Chapter 2 | And You Smiled Because You Knew

Lee Felix screamed into his pillow.

"Moonlight! I need to get dressed." The cat, in response, mewled and jumped up onto his desk, her tail trapping her paw as her sunkissed eyes watched him. "What do I wear? He said we're going to Madholic, but I've never been there, and Pinterest is like, no help. What to wear!"

Moonlight meowed.

"Good idea."

White thong; black high waisted shorts with a black tanktop tucked into them; a white top he slid off his shoulders; black thigh highs tucked into white boots; everything fitting against his skin and making him much more confident with how flat his chest had gotten in the past two years.

Felix sighed at Moonlight. "I wish I could tell sixteen-year-old me that he didn't have to live with his body forever and that just because dad said so, it doesn't mean it's true."

She seemed to sigh with him.

"God," he blinked quickly, sitting down to put some makeup on, "sometimes I feel as Bipolar as Sung."

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

"Hey, cutie," the man Felix had first seen at his shop called, his hand raising upward and unknowingly showing off a large butterfly tattoo with a snake wrapping its antennas, slithering under his black tee. He himself had changed into a new outfit, but the other didn't do much, only changed his pants for some jeans and added some flair, but god, was it still just as hot, if not hotter.

The name was cute. "Hey."

The two began to walk side by side, their arms close to one another's, as the small talk began. "So, what's your name?"

"Changbin. Seo Changbin, but my friends call me emo."

He laughed, his face breaking into a smile that lit up the pavement around them. "Oh my god, my best friend, Sung, calls me that and eboy because I play video games!"

Now it was Changbin's turn to laugh. "That's cute. I would've thought he'd call you sunshine."

A more flirtatious conversation fell onto the humor, striking Felix's freckles in blush. "Well, you're one of the only people who do."

"One of?"

"Yeah, mine and Sung's friend, Chan—he lives in Mullaedong—calls me all sorts of names. Most of them aren't kind, though."

"Like..."

He shook his head and gasped, "Oh god, no. Not in a bad way."

"So you like being called mean things?"

He raised an eyebrow and checked Changbin out again, biting on his tongue as his hazel eyes skimmed over the raven-haired man's arms. "I'm not sure; I'd have to find that out."

A large hand wrapped around his slim waist, and his breath seemed to get stuck in his throat. "Well," he said, being pulled closer, their bodies pressing aside each other's to the point where he could feel breath hitting his ear and warmth spreading throughout them. "I'd love to help you figure it out."

He let his hand slide until he could grip Changbin's bicep. "I'll have to think on that one."

There was a beat of silence between them as the tension began to grow as thick as the upcoming crowd.

"Well, what's your name? As much as I enjoy calling you sunshine and cute, I would love to know your name."

Sung's words smacked him in the back of the head: "Playing hard to get makes you seem more experienced." He licked his lips and chuckled, shaking his head.