Hawaii

~~~(Melody's P.O.V)~~~~~

When we landed I would say everything was beautiful and such, but I was half dead and couldn't really see.

Shawn had the courtesy to carry me to the car and I may have fallen asleep in his arms.

I woke up in the middle of the car ride to the hotel probably still dazed and looked around the car. I saw Taylor sleeping with earbuds in, Matt drooling all over Carter, Jack and Jack leaning on to the window, Aaron sleeping in the weirdest position, Cameron and Nash literally laying on top of each other, and finally I looked up to see Shawn.

He was cradling me holding me tightly as to if I would run away and leave him, but I would never do that. I slowly went back to sleep dreaming of what we're gonna do in Hawaii.

~~~~(Shawn's P.O.V)~~~~ (Weren't expecting that HA!)

I woke up and saw all the others awake too. I look down and saw Melody still asleep. The car stopped and I picked her up carrying her inside the hotel.

The security guard checked us in while we waited patiently, even Matt was patient, must be because he's still tired like everyone else.

We walked to the hotel room and I set Melody on the bed carefully.

"Come on Shawn we're gonna go and see what they have to eat." Carter calls over.

"Okay I'll be there in a few."

I tuck Melody in and kiss her forehead gently before walking out. We walked downstairs and sat down eating some really delicious sweet food. We just talked and finally started waking up a little more, but then a tsunami came and devoured us.

Just kidding it was the all of the fans, I guess someone told people we were here.

The girls start swarming us and we get very squished and uncomfortable, I also see that Nash is starting to breath harder. Oh my god how could I forget he's claustrophobic.

Then all of a sudden I hear what sounded like a gay guy scream,"OH MY GOSH IS THAT TAYLOR LAUTNER!?!?"

All of the girls turn and start screaming even louder and run to every direction to try and find him.

Once the girls all left I see a small group of guys standing there. Nash was still breathing a little hard and one of the guys came over and asked him if he was okay.

Nash calms down a little and replies with a small okay. He gets up and smiles at the guy.

"Thanks." He says

"Who knew girls liked that hunky son of a bitch so much?" One of the other guys say with a chuckle.

I laugh at this and some of the others do too.

"I guess this is part of the book or some lame movie where we introduce each other." Taylor says

"Well I'm Taylor, also known as the most amazing, coolest, bravest, and hottest guy here." He states proudly

I see Matt creep up on him and scream in his ear. Taylor screams a high pitched scream that I don't even think is possible unless he is going through puberty all over again.

Everyone burst out laughing and Taylor is blushing a crimson color.

"Well hi, Im Matt." Matt says

"Im Nash,"

"Im Cameron,"

"Im Shawn" I say

We all go around and introduce ourselves, then the other guys do the same. We talk about random stuff and just sit and eat. I of course eat the muffins, duh!

~~~(Melody's P.O.V)~~~

My eyes slowly flutter open and I look around to see an unfamiliar surrounding. I then remember that we are in Hawaii and I jump up out of bed feeling refreshed. I look around and can't find any of the boys.

I walk out of the room and lock the door and start walking around the hallway. I knock on one of the doors and a few moments later a girl opens the door looking surprised.

"Oh uh hi, I didn't mean to disturb you or anything, but I was wondering if you saw a couple of boys walk past here?" I asks

"Umm no I was sleeping, but I was wondering if you saw another couple of boys walk by?" She asks

"Oh sorry no."

"Wait a minute, aren't you the girl, Melody, from Magcon?" She say a little more awake

I laugh a little,"Yeah"

Her eyes widen.

"Wait aren't you that girl, Piper, from Davis Gaming channel on Youtube?" I say excited

"Yeah."

We look at each other wide eyes and smile,"Oh my gosh, come in, we have to talk." Piper says

She steps to the side and I walk in. We both sit on the bed and start talking about Magcon and Youtube and a bunch of other stuff.

I found out that she was a big fan of Shawn and I was a big fan of Mavericks channel.

We both talked for a while, but then right in the middle of our conversation, the door opens and all of the boys walk in.

I look over and see everyone from Magcon and the the other boys which were Pipers friends. They both seemed surprised.

"Looks like you guys already met." Maverick says

"Yeah looks like it." Piper says

I get up and walk over to Shawn,"Hey I missed you."

"Me too, but we made some friends while we gone." He says and pecks my cheek

"Hey who wants to go to the beach?" Matt asks

"I DO!" We all scream

"Then let's go!" He screams

Me and the boys run over to our room which was't far away at all. They quickly change since they only have to wear swim trunks.

"You guys can go ahead, I'll be down in a sec." I call out

They all say okay and leave. Once I'm done changing I walk over to Pipers room and knock on the door. She opens it and I see her in a light baby blue bathing suit with white stripes, and some golden hoops.

She eyes me down and smiles,"I love your bathing suit."

"Thanks, yours looks amazing by the way." I say

I was wearing a simple dark red bathing suit that had a little bow in the middle of the top, but I loved it.

"Let's go shall we?" I ask in a posh accent

"We shall." She responds back in the same accent.

We walk down and talk a little. I see the group of guys setting down a blanket with their backs towards us. I clear my throat and the guys turn toward us. Once they see us, their mouths drop to the floor.

Mavericks and Shawns eyes literally pop out of their heads with their jaws down to their ankles.

I blush and I see Piper blush as well.

"So who wants to play volleyball?" I ask breaking them out of their trance

"Let's go," Piper drags me to the net and a couple of the guys join as well.